Aug 20, 2023
I'm loving this game, Loren's "naughtiness" system is very well done, when she is very naughty the option to interrupt something more spicy is deactivated, I liked that, it means that her lustful impulses override her decisions. I'm at the part where she finally gives herself to her father-in-law and has sex with him even with her husband in the house, I can't wait for what comes after that because she got very naughty. I'm hoping for Loren's anal sex scenes with her father-in-law in the next chapter.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'm loving this game, Loren's "naughtiness" system is very well done, when she is very naughty the option to interrupt something more spicy is deactivated, I liked that, it means that her lustful impulses override her decisions. I'm at the part where she finally gives herself to her father-in-law and has sex with him even with her husband in the house, I can't wait for what comes after that because she got very naughty. I'm hoping for Loren's anal sex scenes with her father-in-law in the next chapter.

Public Development Progress!

Hello again everyone!
I'm back on track and I start with the afternoon of the 4th!
It seems that the last update has been well received, that encourages me a lot to continue with enthusiasm!
In this last update there have been many new things, music, sounds, many animations etc... It has been a big update in terms of internal things of the game. I also count on the collaboration of Bouli for the correction of the English texts, thanks Bouli!
The next updates should go a little bit faster, but it's impossible to know, so I'll keep you informed weekly of how the development is going.
My intention is to do the afternoon and night for the next update, but it all depends on the time, because as the game progresses, more things happen at each moment of the day, so I can't know how long each part will take me. If I see that it takes too long, I'll release the afternoon, and then the night, if everything goes at a good pace, it will be an update with the complete day 4.
During the development of the morning of this day 4, there have been slight changes in the story, nothing too important, but if that make me rethink a little the following chapters, but relax, I already have everything more or less restructured, and this weekend I start with the new renders!
In any case, I hope you are liking the game, I will keep working hard to make it as good as possible!
To all the patrons, thank you very, very much for your support! The mood is important during the development, and thanks to you, I'm looking forward to continue!
If you don't want or can't support the project on patreon, but you like Hard Days, another way to support the development, is to add the game to your , so you will help me to make the game reach more people when it's released on Steam!
A big hug to all of you!

PS: I leave you one of the first renders of the afternoon of the 4th ;)

Aug 20, 2023

Public Development Progress!

Hello again everyone!
I'm back on track and I start with the afternoon of the 4th!
It seems that the last update has been well received, that encourages me a lot to continue with enthusiasm!
In this last update there have been many new things, music, sounds, many animations etc... It has been a big update in terms of internal things of the game. I also count on the collaboration of Bouli for the correction of the English texts, thanks Bouli!
The next updates should go a little bit faster, but it's impossible to know, so I'll keep you informed weekly of how the development is going.
My intention is to do the afternoon and night for the next update, but it all depends on the time, because as the game progresses, more things happen at each moment of the day, so I can't know how long each part will take me. If I see that it takes too long, I'll release the afternoon, and then the night, if everything goes at a good pace, it will be an update with the complete day 4.
During the development of the morning of this day 4, there have been slight changes in the story, nothing too important, but if that make me rethink a little the following chapters, but relax, I already have everything more or less restructured, and this weekend I start with the new renders!
In any case, I hope you are liking the game, I will keep working hard to make it as good as possible!
To all the patrons, thank you very, very much for your support! The mood is important during the development, and thanks to you, I'm looking forward to continue!
If you don't want or can't support the project on patreon, but you like Hard Days, another way to support the development, is to add the game to your , so you will help me to make the game reach more people when it's released on Steam!
A big hug to all of you!

PS: I leave you one of the first renders of the afternoon of the 4th ;)

Is there any chance of Loren's father-in-law fucking her ass?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Wow, thanks for taking the trouble to write something like that!

Regarding Loren's character, you get many things right, she is possessive, impulsive, and jealous.

During the following chapters, Loren's character will be defined more, I will answer some questions:

Loren is not going to become a drug addict whore, despite being a hot girl, she is not stupid, sometimes she is horny, or alcohol plays tricks on her or unnecessary risks, but at all times she does what she wishes.

Her relationship with Molly is very special, she is her boss, but also her best friend. Molly is a bisexual divorced woman who just wants to have fun, and Loren is a sweetheart for her, Loren has known it for a long time, but it's like she has never dared to accept it. Small spoiler, there will be a scene related to the hairdresser, and surely a change of look for someone important in the story.

In the game you will not have to make a decision whether or not to be a lesbian, the lesbian scenes will happen (or you will avoid), but it is not the center of the game, the debate of whether or not she is a lesbian, would rather be, in Loren's thoughts. , what you have mentioned, what to do once she knows what she is, what she likes and what she enjoys!

Loren is not ashamed of her desires, in fact, she shares them with her boss often, but she feels guilty, she is being unfaithful, she likes being unfaithful, she knows it is wrong, but she likes it.

Regarding working as a whore for Leo, ehemmm, well, on the morning of chapter four new characters enter the scene, but I better not give spoilers ;)

Obviously everything has consequences, and Loren knows that one day she will have to face them, but for that there are still chapters left :)

There is nothing of Loren and her husband meeting, nor when they get married, that would be for another game XD Part of the basis of Loren's marriage, married to a good guy, a very traditional guy, but with a normal sex life, and in a specific moment in Loren's life, where the game begins, something jumps in her that makes her go further, confinement, her new neighbors, er bastard father-in-law, her desire for sex... Everything comes together so that Loren begins to know herself better!

It's a game and everything speeds up a bit, but I try to ensure that the characters have a story behind them, and have their own personality, focusing on Loren's, which is the main one.

Greetings, and thank you for your writing, I really liked it ;)
Congrats for your great game. Very sexy, very erotic and very refreshing. Loren is very well designed, very pretty, really lovely. I am glad that you do not try to delay things deliberately and action is coming soon. Best of luck for your project. Kind regards.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Loren's giggle some times is like coming from a male person, just a remark.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Hello again everyone!
It's been quite a productive week after the last release!
I'm already with the renders of the afternoon of the 4th, about 50 so far, plus an animation. As some things have changed in the story, the afternoon of the 4th will also be a bit long, Loren is having a lot of experiences, and I want to tell them in detail, she is a special girl ;)
It's possible that this weekend I'll rest a bit, the last update left me exhausted, and I'm already full with the new renders, I need to get some perspective to be able to tell the story as I have it in mind!
I'll probably take advantage of this weekend to make some promotional renders for halloween, that will give me time to think, and will distract me a little from the main game, to come back on monday with more enthusiasm!
I will do some Loren themed renders for halloween (if I have time and desire), so I ask you: Who would you like to see with Loren in those renders? Thomas, Kristen, Charlie, Leo, maybe her boss?
Leave in the comments if you would like some special renders for halloween, and who would you like to see in them!
Here are a couple of preview renders!
A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you very, very much for your support!
IMG_2550.jpeg IMG_2551.jpeg

aghaagl

Dec 29, 2022

Hello again everyone!
It's been quite a productive week after the last release!
I'm already with the renders of the afternoon of the 4th, about 50 so far, plus an animation. As some things have changed in the story, the afternoon of the 4th will also be a bit long, Loren is having a lot of experiences, and I want to tell them in detail, she is a special girl ;)
It's possible that this weekend I'll rest a bit, the last update left me exhausted, and I'm already full with the new renders, I need to get some perspective to be able to tell the story as I have it in mind!
I'll probably take advantage of this weekend to make some promotional renders for halloween, that will give me time to think, and will distract me a little from the main game, to come back on monday with more enthusiasm!
I will do some Loren themed renders for halloween (if I have time and desire), so I ask you: Who would you like to see with Loren in those renders? Thomas, Kristen, Charlie, Leo, maybe her boss?
Leave in the comments if you would like some special renders for halloween, and who would you like to see in them!
Here are a couple of preview renders!
A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you very, very much for your support!
View attachment 3020603 View attachment 3020604
Charlie

Reactions: Geko1711

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
My mind sometime wonder and fantasize about the stories in those games. so here is one such fantasy. If it does not interest you just skip. I wouldn't even call it speculation.

The other day, I thought about Loren and her husband. As a quick shot and all around disappointing guy in the bed I wondered what Loren could do to remediate the situation, beside dumping him. One is the use of a cock ring. It is not something that we often see in adult games. In general guys are ''naturally'' badass when the time comes to control their ejaculation and never or almost never need external help. So the story could use a cock ring as a device to make Loren and her husband's relationship evolve or something like that. naturally it would only be a step in their journey that could then go anywhere. I see so many ways the story could go.

Reactions: VNAdults

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
Will there be a good old cuckold tag (oh, sorry, i mean "ntr" of course) in the game? Just "cheating" - not the same.
VNAdults, great game so far, but in "writer's visit" there was a story about domina futa with cuckold as a nice additional element. I would like to see more similar content from you in the future.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020

Hello everyone!

Public development progress of the month!

Because the afternoon of the 4th is getting a bit longer, and the night will also be long and with a lot of "action", there will be an update with the afternoon of the 4th, and later another one with the night.

In the previous development preview I said that I had a few renders left to finish the afternoon of the 4th, because of some changes in the story, but after some trial/error, the afternoon has been extended a bit, so in order not to make the next update too long, I have taken this decision.

How is the development right now? I'm at the end of the afternoon, still missing some animations and renders, I hope to have this update before the end of the month, so I can make the night of the 4th calm, as it will be a long and intense night, and if all goes well, I intend to release it for Christmas, that is, the plan is to have the day 4 complete for Christmas.

As you can imagine, that's my plan, but development times rarely go smoothly, although I will try to meet those goals! I will keep you informed every week, as usual!

A big hug to all of you, and as always, many, many thanks to all of you who are supporting the project, your help is allowing me to buy assets and improvements for the game!

If you like the game and you can't support the project on patreon, you can also help me by adding the game to your

A couple of preview screenshots ;)

dia4_328.jpg

dia4_374.jpg

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes