VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I forgot, you can see the latest 2023 development progress on , it's public ;)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Some news

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS! WE START THE YEAR WITH GREAT ENTHUSIASM!

Hello again everyone, first development progress of the year!
Well, I'll tell you ;)
At Christmas I couldn't progress at a normal pace, I took the opportunity to rest a few days, and to enjoy the family.
Even so, I never completely disconnect from the development, and I was able to do some little things, especially small fixes for the story, and the Loren's screenshots that I already showed you in the Christmas specials.
This week I'm already working at normal pace on Hard Days, on the "Poker Night" ;)
I confess that it's taking me more work than I thought, there are a lot of characters and it's very time consuming to prepare the screenshots, but I'll try to get some extra time to not delay too much the next update, although I don't want to remove content to speed up the development, I want to do it as I have planned it.
The night of the 4th, "Poker Night", as I told you, will be a bit long and with more content than usual for each part of the day, at the moment there are 8 animations (depending on what you choose), and about 235 renders, and I'm now finishing the beginning of the night, that is, the welcome home of Kirsten, as you can see, it will be probably the longest night of the game, and the one where more things happen ;)
This weekend I start working on the renders of the central part of the night, the hottest part, but once the night at Kirsten's house is over, some things will still happen ;)
I can't tell you much more, so as not to make spoilers, but I'm sure you can deduce a lot of things, but maybe not others ;)
I leave you, as always, a couple of preview renders, in the next development preview, if everything goes well, I hope to be able to give you an approximate date for the next update.
A big hug to all of you, I wish you a great year 2024, and above all, thank you, thank you very much for all your support!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen
Hello again everyone!
If my calculations don't fail, surely the new update will be ready by mid-February, in the next previews I'll be able to adjust the date!
The small Christmas break is taking its toll on me, that together with the long "Poker Night", will make this one of the updates that is taking me more time.
Nearly 300 renders for the poker night, and I'm in the "hottest" part of the night, and I still have little doubts on how certain situations will feel better in the game, for example, would you like some repeatable parts? Or depending on the choice you make things happen one way or another? I mean, there is a moment of the night that, because of how the story develops, I can do it one way or another, and I'm not sure what will be better, if I should follow something more linear according to the choice, or leave it there so that the player can see certain actions as many times as he wants.
What do you think? You can leave your comments on what you would like more!
I'm working as fast as time allows me, to bring this update as soon as possible, I know I'm already a bit late, it's a complicated update, with many characters together and many small decisions to make, and sometimes not everything goes as planned, I hope to compensate you with a quality update ;) I think that if I do things the way I like them, you will like them too!
Here are some preview renders!
A big hug to all of you, and as always, thank you, thank you very much for your support!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
damn.png
fuck, i dont want to be a loren. always the female MC games that dont let my change the name. :mad:

yes!.png
thank you very much dear dev of this game. ♥

Reactions: VNAdults
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes