slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Why do we have to play an idiot MC once again ?? That girl is pretty and funny but is married to an asshole who just wants to use her as a housewife, doesn't really care about her and even insult her when he comes back from work in the evening, insinuating she is an idiot who has a bad friend with a bad influence that makes her a slut. And even after this she doesn't tells him to fuck himself and she even can go fuck with him !! no way, she is foolish!!
That guy needs to be cucked in every way, hopefully he will die soon, there is a virus, he could catch it and die in the hospital and his body burned to ashes that his wife will gladly flush in the toilets !
In fact, it makes cheating on him even hotter. So no, I disagree; let's keep him alive while MC(we) fucks everyone else but him.

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hubby cums from a 30 second bj, and he’s so clueless that his wife just fucks his pop basically right in front of him then when pop and brother leave wife has creampie dripping down her thighs, big wet spot in front of her shorts and hubby is still clueless even if he is getting more bossy with her :ROFLMAO:
Yes, that's one of the 2 choices, the other one is a bit different, however she is still slutty, but sarcastic, and so is her boss, so she's not one to be pushed around. This game has made me laugh since I started playing it. Maybe it's the Dev's Latin influence. :p

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
good new slut wife game (y).
it seems that the rendering difficulty is not high, hope that the update is a little faster, do not give up halfway.
You're right, both on quality and updates, but as someone said this game is underrated, if there was more support I'm sure both would improve.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
In fact, it makes cheating on him even hotter. So no, I disagree; let's keep him alive while MC(we) fucks everyone else but him.
This game could be called “hubby gets cucked by his whole family” without him even knowing about it. Have a feeling at the poker party he will see wife giving or getting sexual favors but Kirsten will be trying to distract him by blowing or sitting on his face so he can’t see or she will let him fuck him but only if you let your wife fuck Leo at the same time

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
it seems that the rendering difficulty is not high, hope that the update is a little faster, do not give up halfway.
You're right, both on quality and updates, but as someone said this game is underrated, if there was more support I'm sure both would improve.
It's my second game, and the first one I'm making with Daz, I'm learning as I go, the lighting and animations is the hardest thing for me, although I'm learning a lot with the development of Hard Days.

I make the game in my free time, usually at night, I can't dedicate the time I would like to (I have to work to eat XD), but I try to update at most every 2 months, although sometimes it's not possible, I lack hours a day XD

If in the future I can do it, I'll dedicate full time to create games, but for now, it's not possible ;)

PS: This update wasn't planned yet, someone has leaked it, this messes up my plans a bit. Hard Days will be on this forum, no need to leak anything, just be patient, to be fair to the Patreon backers, but there is nothing else I can do against this.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Let's say the true: others devs milk a lot their patrons.
First they made an update every three months, then every six months, now the "superstar devs" make the update every years. But during the year their Patron don't stop to work.

• Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
Jan 13, 2021
No walkthrough anymore? Or not necessary?
You dont need a walkthrough, because the Point System and Choices you can make are almost meaningless. It seems like you have a choice, but you really have not. Just click through it and enjoy some nice renders. FMC has forced sex with almost everyone no matter what you choose.

Reactions: Envoye

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This game could be called “hubby gets cucked by his whole family” without him even knowing about it. Have a feeling at the poker party he will see wife giving or getting sexual favors but Kirsten will be trying to distract him by blowing or sitting on his face so he can’t see or she will let him fuck him but only if you let your wife fuck Leo at the same time
Yes, the brain must be put in a way of "suspension of reality" as in a Marvel film, but the important thing is how much the game is fun.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
It's my second game, and the first one I'm making with Daz, I'm learning as I go, the lighting and animations is the hardest thing for me, although I'm learning a lot with the development of Hard Days.

I make the game in my free time, usually at night, I can't dedicate the time I would like to (I have to work to eat XD), but I try to update at most every 2 months, although sometimes it's not possible, I lack hours a day XD

If in the future I can do it, I'll dedicate full time to create games, but for now, it's not possible ;)

PS: This update wasn't planned yet, someone has leaked it, this messes up my plans a bit. Hard Days will be on this forum, no need to leak anything, just be patient, to be fair to the Patreon backers, but there is nothing else I can do against this.
Man, from your previous game seems to have passed decades! Graphics, story, gameplay ... it looks like the game of a veteran! How did you do that ???

Reactions: VNAdults

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

One thing I like a lot about your renders, actually there is more than one thing. But the first is the plentiful body fluids. Kiss, sex arousal can be messy. The visible wetness of Loren when she says she is... horny, saliva when french kissing etc. It adds a lot to the appeal of the renders. It makes other VN feel cheap when everyone looks dry all the time. Your environments also look quite elaborate. The layout of Loren's apartment is easy to understand and is in line with what really exist rather than look like a disparate series rooms mashed together without a clear room layout. The lighting will come with experience I assume. For now I find that you use all your tools verry well.

When is the STEAM release again?

katarakta

May 31, 2020
this game is almost perfect and the story has a loooot of room to add many scenarios. she looks amazing also...I hope the dev makes her having dirty sex in public (park, transport, bar...)...make it dirty as she is :cool: :ROFLMAO:. oh, and keep all the fluids leaking, evem more details will be good(like when the dick gets out of holes, loose cunt, ass after sex and cum leaking after sex, like with her father in law, but let it be more dirty)

Last edited:
Reactions: VNAdults

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
Choices mean nothing in this game. Told ugly-ass father-in-law to fuck off, horniness zero, and still get fingered by the fucker without kicking him in the balls. Should include his face in the thumbnails so people can avoid this shit.

View attachment 3284555
I have to agree that was the most annoying part for me too. But the game have redeeming qualities and it is in the early stage of development. I hope that options like that will be added in the future.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Man, from your previous game seems to have passed decades! Graphics, story, gameplay ... it looks like the game of a veteran! How did you do that ???

Hello, I have sold my soul to the devil!

Out of jokes, The writer's visit is created with VAM, Hard Days with DAZ, which is far superior in terms of rendering quality. With the development of The writer's visit, I got enough money to expand the pc and to switch to DAZ, I also learned many things during the development, especially with the help of MJB , who not only took care of the translation, I learned a lot of things from his way of working, in fact, the English version of The writer's visit is better than the original Spanish version XD

Nowadays, I've learned a lot more things about DAZ than when I started Hard Days, but to keep the same aesthetics throughout the game, I'll finish it with the same lighting system, although I'm trying to improve the animations. Luckily I count on boulimanus for the English translation, it's a relief because my English level is very low, and the English translation of Hard Days is being perfect thanks to Bouli!

I have also learned, and continue to learn a lot from the developers on this forum, there are true artists here.

As for the story, well, I do my best to make it interesting, some like it, some don't, sometimes I'd like to do things in the game that I'm not yet able to, due to lack of resources and/or knowledge, but I hope to get better with time.

Thanks for your comment ;)

Reactions: Free02 and Geko1711
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes