4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This will break the save files every time. It doesn't matter which version it is. I did small experiments I had 5-8 versions. Update 5-6 save file broken. Update 6-7 save file broken. Update 7-8 save file broken. Don't bother changing something every time so that the save file doesn't work. No one can start the whole game from the beginning every fucking time. This was a good game, but now I’m strongly considering that the next time I download, the title will read COMPLETED. I can't always start all the shit from scratch.

And I don’t seem to be the only one complaining about it.

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe the subtly of everything (at least it seems almost everything) is a little too subtle, thus giving the impressions people are posting. For me.. ok yea.. maybe the text is a little dry here and there, (and the good night thing i also caught, but I gave a pass cause i understood the intent), but I got a lot of the subtlety between at least the sisters and the MC, the sort of unspoken acknowledgement that both sisters are into the MC, (hence why so far no jealousy), and also the subtle desire to not be so open about whats going on so the father doesn't get on MC for it.. (but i think he knows anyway.. and doesnt care as long as hes safe and the girls are well treated).
I guess I'm just good at reading in between the lines at times.
Little upgrades to the text here and there I think will be fine, don't think its as drastic.

The "going to bed thing" all the time.. also take that as we are only getting the "highlights" of the day or the "necessary" interactions of the day.. we don't see all the mundane things that happen in between the good scenes.
well I have a reading disability so maybe that's why I can't read between the lines lol

but in all seriousness I shouldn't have to read between the lines

when it comes to love

I don't just want to see the love I want to feel it

I want to know exactly how strong the bond between them is so I care about their relationship so it'll matter to me

that they could be caught and separated forever

and him going to sleep is a wasted opportunity instead he could be spending time with the woman he loves building that Bond

i don't know maybe I'm dumb and I can't pick up on subtlety

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Just started playing, and I'm enjoying the story thus far. One question I had, though. Is there a way to make the text window less transparent? Having slight difficulty reading it.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Just started playing, and I'm enjoying the story thus far. One question I had, though. Is there a way to make the text window less transparent? Having slight difficulty reading it.
I'd recommend disabling the textbox, viewing get's better without it. I can try making the textbox more solid but it will make viewing the full scenes worse.

This will break the save files every time. It doesn't matter which version it is. I did small experiments I had 5-8 versions. Update 5-6 save file broken. Update 6-7 save file broken. Update 7-8 save file broken. Don't bother changing something every time so that the save file doesn't work. No one can start the whole game from the beginning every fucking time. This was a good game, but now I’m strongly considering that the next time I download, the title will read COMPLETED. I can't always start all the shit from scratch.

And I don’t seem to be the only one complaining about it.
There's nothing on the code that would warrant saves breaking like this, I try to keep as simple as possible and the only modifications I make are some points and variables, I updated my version of renpy and will test if that solves the issues on the next iteration.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
I'd recommend disabling the textbox, viewing get's better without it. I can try making the textbox more solid but it will make viewing the full scenes worse.

There's nothing on the code that would warrant saves breaking like this, I try to keep as simple as possible and the only modifications I make are some points and variables, I updated my version of renpy and will test if that solves the issues on the next iteration.
please do is a bit annoying to have to start all over again

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021

Thank you, this is much better for my old tired eyes. LOL.

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020
Open game, no mod, and same error from last save. As anyone have the same error???

Thanks
If you read the last 10 posts in this thread before one, you will find that others (including me) face the same problems, the Dev tho said they would look into it and hopefully fix it till next time. (no offense meant, just to indicate where the answer is rather then repeat it)
I find it annoying myself, but I like the game and honestly - if you fast forward to where you stopped last time (or the game ended), it won't take that much time so "play through" again.
This way you know at least "what happened before" like in our avarage TV Show.

Kuranai thanks for looking into and trying to fix it.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Just started the game recently, and have played up to date. I'm really liking the story so far, and am interested in where it goes from here.

Just one thing, though. "Good night" is never a greeting in English, it is a farewell. "Good evening" can be a greeting or a farewell, and of course there's the standard Hello, Hi, etc.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
looks good. what bothered me the most was the father not being at all worried about a stranger fucking his daughters.
well i think he is a progressive and open minded father :unsure:

Reactions: Kuranai
Sep 3, 2020
looks good. what bothered me the most was the father not being at all worried about a stranger fucking his daughters.
well i think he is a progressive and open minded father :unsure:
I have a Theory I think the moment we met the father he knew we were a good guy.

and he knows that if we fell in love with one of his daughters we would actually love whoever it is and not just use them for sex

Dec 8, 2021
I have a Theory I think the moment we met the father he knew we were a good guy.

and he knows that if we fell in love with one of his daughters we would actually love whoever it is and not just use them for sex
true bro, a person with values / principles, can't be confused with a closed-minded person, they are very different types of people

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes