4.00 star(s) 35 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Mostly cause, I'm using the chance to learn animations in daz myself with the project. After I'm done with it and better at it I will prob redo all of them.
Unfortunately is a lengthy process and I have to balance things with my job, but I will improve.
well speaking for myself I think the sex scenes are good but to be honest I'm more of a story a true romantic kind of guy so sex scenes don't really matter to me that much

I know it sounds weird but sex scenes are just a part of the story to me

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

at what point it will revealed that this one

Screenshot_1.png

is related to the mc? Kuranai

im sure it is :ROFLMAO:

to explain myself here :
i think viera has something to do with this , and now wants to make things "right" for the mc and re-establish the 3rd party mentioned , with the mc as head , to balance things out in that town

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
think its safe to add the harem tag after this update?
Alice seems to be pushing Sophia to get with MC and is ok with it... and based on the picture on the first page seems like we will get a 3rd mystery woman in the near future..
and speaking of mystery people.. i wonder when we will get to meet the mystery old man that stopped MC at the start of the game so we can thank him..

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
think its safe to add the harem tag after this update?
Alice seems to be pushing Sophia to get with MC and is ok with it... and based on the picture on the first page seems like we will get a 3rd mystery woman in the near future..
and speaking of mystery people.. i wonder when we will get to meet the mystery old man that stopped MC at the start of the game so we can thank him..
Dunno about the tag, I remember reading that the tags should only be added after the content is added, and for it to be a harem it needed at least 3 L.I's (?). I will ask a mod later about that. Glad a lot of people asked about the mystery old man, he's a good character, maybe he shows up again in the future, who knows ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dunno about the tag, I remember reading that the tags should only be added after the content is added, and for it to be a harem it needed at least 3 L.I's (?). I will ask a mod later about that. Glad a lot of people asked about the mystery old man, he's a good character, maybe he shows up again in the future, who knows ;)
Speaking of tags, Kuranai, I believe creampie, footjob, and oral sex should also be added now. Otherwise, though, I think they're all up-to-date. BTW, should you count the scene with Augusto unleashing on the thugs in Chapter 3 or the Chapter 5 fight as graphic violence? Neither of them disturbed me personally at all because of how they were done, but I'm not sure where the line gets drawn on that tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Speaking of tags, Kuranai, I believe creampie, footjob, and oral sex should also be added now. Otherwise, though, I think they're all up-to-date. BTW, should you count the scene with Augusto unleashing on the thugs in Chapter 3 or the Chapter 5 fight as graphic violence? Neither of them disturbed me personally at all because of how they were done, but I'm not sure where the line gets drawn on that tag.
Thanks for the help with the tags man, they're updated now :)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What´s about chapters 1 to 8 ? Are they included in Chap.9 ?
Otherwise, please give a hint where to find them ;)

By the way , real good looking grafics (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What´s about chapters 1 to 8 ? Are they included in Chap.9 ?
Otherwise, please give a hint where to find them ;)

By the way , real good looking grafics (y)
Included, it's just that with each chapter the title gets update to the most recent one. Thanks for playing :)

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Good game and letting us being ruthless is pretty badass but I wish instead of taking mc in boss would just give him an apartment. Everyone babying mc this much is kinda off putting.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes