4.00 star(s) 35 Votes
Jun 25, 2021
Bad Memories, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, Summer's gone, Corporate culture, Hard times - all of these great games got updated very close to each other. I'm happy that I'll be able to see more of my favorite stories but also sad that we are going to face a drought because all these VNs take a long time to update. I also like to play these games all the way from the beginning whenever they get updated because they are great and have such long update cycles, but I don't think I'll be able to do that now.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
What I'm wondering is why did you make a walktrough mod and based it off the one by Adan when all you had to do was wait for Adan to update his which he will...

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods
Nov 9, 2021
Just want to say I really enjoyed this game so far! I love the models for the daughters! Sophia is awesome! Do you plan on having any feet scenes with her? Thanks for the wonderful game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Just want to say I really enjoyed this game so far! I love the models for the daughters! Sophia is awesome! Do you plan on having any feet scenes with her? Thanks for the wonderful game!
Sure, why not ;)
Glad you're enjoying the game my friend.

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
Excellent game so far, I hope the MC can keep both girls and they are not jealous of each other. Excellent way to end chapter 10 as a writer I love great cliffhangers. Keep up the great work look forward to next update. (I believe I already figured out whose behind this)

Reactions: Kuranai

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
When the first episode of this came out I wasn't crazy about it. But as the DEV continued to work on it and kept putting out content I have to say I saw improvement on each and every update.

I just checked the Patreon numbers just now and was kinda shocked at how low they still are. Just felt the need to ring this VN's bell and try to drum up some support for Kuranai it's well deserved.. (13 Patreons) and growing?

I support a few devs but have a limit as to how far I can go.. hopefully this opens the eyes of a fan or two.

Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ziggy81 and Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Mine are breaking every patch as well. I think it's to do with the mod if you've been using that
Now you can start the game from the last Chapter and the gallery is also unlocked from the start, it's a feature to help those who are experiencing this problem.

When the first episode of this came out I wasn't crazy about it. But as the DEV continued to work on it and kept putting out content I have to say I saw improvement on each and every update.

I just checked the Patreon numbers just now and was kinda shocked at how low they still are. Just felt the need to ring this VN's bell and try to drum up some support for Kuranai it's well deserved.. (13 Patreons) and growing?

I support a few devs but have a limit as to how far I can go.. hopefully this opens the eyes of a fan or two.

Good luck!
Thank you very much for the kind words man =)

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
Bad Memories, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, Summer's gone, Corporate culture, Hard times - all of these great games got updated very close to each other. I'm happy that I'll be able to see more of my favorite stories but also sad that we are going to face a drought because all these VNs take a long time to update. I also like to play these games all the way from the beginning whenever they get updated because they are great and have such long update cycles, but I don't think I'll be able to do that now.
hmm i now have two new games to try out cause of this

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes