4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
How can it be that you make the game so we can't use the saves from the previous chapters? It's so annoying to have to start the game over again every single time...
Yes, I see your sad face, Kuranai, but is it really rocket science to fix this? I mean every single game I've played on Renpy, there's almost never been a problem to use old saves. Even on the shittiest games in here, they managed to make this work, and this game is one of the better. What's the problem?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.
NOTE: Possible last call, looks like others might be porting this going forward.

Version: Ch 9 + WT by AdanGC Mods
Size 208 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port, fwiw.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
well ive saved at every choice and none work so that description you said doesnt work here
I save at each choice and on the last text before the 'save here' screen, never had any problem on using any of those saves between versions. Make sure you are deleting the old version and not dumping the new one on top of it or things like that.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Nope, you can go for them all.
I'm usually the type to only go after 1 girl,But with this game I'm going after both Sophia and Alice because they are both just too cute,It's actually what I was wondering about as soon as I found this game so I'm glad I can do so,Just got past the point of choosing to go down the love or friendship path with the girls and obviously going love path with both but yeah so far so good,honestly this game is great well made and written maybe abit of proof reading like for example when you get to dinner and they all say ''good night'' it should be ''good evening'' and a few little bits like that but as I said great game you got here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Wish the sex scenes were longer. Not in terms of renders or animations but some dialogues in between. Also there wasn't much of a build up between MC and Sophia before they had sex.

I know she's the experienced one so it wasn't that big deal for her to have sex but some anticipation and dialogues would have worked wonders.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 9, took a bit to work my way to it again, as I had many to get caught up on, but back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully when Chapter 10 gets posted, I would be caught up enough with everything, won't take me as long, as I am looking forward to it. Thank you so very much for these 9 chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes