4.00 star(s) 35 Votes
Sep 3, 2020

Public release on the 28th.
normally I'd like to wait until a bunch of updates come out so I would have more to play but I think I'll

I'll download it when the public release comes out

I want to see if the characters being not very emotional has been fixed last time they were
not very expressive with their emotions it didn't feel romantic

again I want to feel how much they care about each other

It's a Wonderful game with a great story and a lot of hard work

but when it comes to the love story part of it with the love and emotion

not to mention we barely spend any time with are love interest it feels like we only can spend two seconds with are girl

it's not enough time to build an actual relationship

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done with Chapter 8, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it took me a bit to get to this, computer problems, but was able to get done with Chapter 8 and now, awaiting for Chapter 9. Thank you so much for this game thus far, been fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Just got done with Chapter 8, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it took me a bit to get to this, computer problems, but was able to get done with Chapter 8 and now, awaiting for Chapter 9. Thank you so much for this game thus far, been fun.
Glad you're enjoying the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Chapter 9 and still those few Tags? Or are the Tags not upated yet?
With a quick scan, I think those tags are correct. However, the chapter number might be misleading. Generally, each chapter is around about 1 day, and a lot of times a chapter will focus on things other than lewd scenes (like the MC going out and doing work for his boss).

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020
If you read the last 10 posts in this thread before one, you will find that others (including me) face the same problems, the Dev tho said they would look into it and hopefully fix it till next time. (no offense meant, just to indicate where the answer is rather then repeat it)
I find it annoying myself, but I like the game and honestly - if you fast forward to where you stopped last time (or the game ended), it won't take that much time so "play through" again.
This way you know at least "what happened before" like in our avarage TV Show.

Kuranai thanks for looking into and trying to fix it.
Kuranai Thanks for the update and it seems the "load save from previous chapter"-problem is fixed. I played with AdanGC WT Mod, so I had to use an older save form unmodded game of course, but this worked out and I got no error this time.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well .. shit... :ROFLMAO:

Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
And that traceback was from updating from chap8 to chap9 not ever using the walkthru mod right? (as its not updated for chap9 yet as of typing). Iv had similar issues with games where previous saves HAD mod/walkthru content, then trying to load into the next version of the game w/o said similar modifications.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
And that traceback was from updating from chap8 to chap9 not ever using the walkthru mod right? (as its not updated for chap9 yet as of typing). Iv had similar issues with games where previous saves HAD mod/walkthru content, then trying to load into the next version of the game w/o said similar modifications.
nope , no mod used

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Why not add more renders,angles and orgasm choices in sex scenes rather than animations? Im sorry but animations are bad other than that i liked the game and i would like to see how the story progress

Reactions: Kuranai

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Any way to maybe change the text color or text box transparency i have a hard time seeing the text sometimes

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Why not add more renders,angles and orgasm choices in sex scenes rather than animations? Im sorry but animations are bad other than that i liked the game and i would like to see how the story progress
Mostly cause, I'm using the chance to learn animations in daz myself with the project. After I'm done with it and better at it I will prob redo all of them.
Unfortunately is a lengthy process and I have to balance things with my job, but I will improve.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes