4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is there/will there be a darker path in this game where MC embraces the mafia life and goes the "scarface" route or is this mainly a be a "good guy" game?

Just asking since looking at the tags/planned tags, there seems to be a complete lack of any of the darker tags one would think comes with joining a criminal organization like blackmail (extortion), corruption, drugs, male domination etc.

Reactions: chicho1958

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the life already. MC is engaged as a henchman in all the activities of the brother,
also his commander, the guy whopping his ass in the gym, takes him and hazes him
in a lot of brawls and 1 vs many unarmed vs. armed assailants encounters.
a darker path in this game where MC embraces the mafia life
What darker path you want?

Reactions: markel1000

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there/will there be a darker path in this game where MC embraces the mafia life and goes the "scarface" route or is this mainly a be a "good guy" game?

Just asking since looking at the tags/planned tags, there seems to be a complete lack of any of the darker tags one would think comes with joining a criminal organization like blackmail (extortion), corruption, drugs, male domination etc.
Use walkthrough mod in the choices you have 2 ways on handling people when you fight, maybe that's what your looking for.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
What a great game! Good story progression and beautiful models. Thx for the game and keep the good work, dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So first time playing this and must say, the story is rather simple yet actually, it's the shit! All the characters are quite likable and interesting. Gotta say, Augusto was the motherfucken BOSS in the extortion scene, loved that shit. Even tho, I believe, he might be working against his father and could very well be the enemy.

Now, my biggest gripe with this, and it might seems quite strange, is the fact that I believe this should have a "no sexual" content tag. Not because the scenes are bad or not enough (although I was surpised that it took me over 3h to get through everything, everything flowed so seemlesy without a "end of chapter" etc, screen or something", but because the scenes and the more "romantic" stuff with the girls doesn't feel like it's added anything. Like you could remove the sex scenes but say that they've happened behind the scenes, and nothing would change. Handing out with Alice and Sophia is great, the library stuff, the park, the club, all those things were really good and builds great relationships. However the rest? It's just weird. To me it feels like the MC and the girl/s have the relationship ONLY withing the moment when it's required. Like you kiss, share a heartfelt moment, yet it has no impact, doesn't influence the characters, the thoughs of the MC, the story. It's almost like they exist in a void. There wasn't a single thought of "Damn, I can't go after X, they're my employers daughters" or "I can't say yes to her when I'm with X". Honestly, it feels like the relationship with Alice/Sophia exists only when it;s required for the moment. And I have no idea whether they know about each other, what they think about being with the MC at the same time, not to mention what's gonna happen when other girls join to truly turn this into a harem.

But apart from that, this shit is quite good and I enjoyed the story. Hope for more moments of Augusto's madness, MC kickin' the shit outta someone and just honestly, spending time with the girls.

Great job dev

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :- HardTimes v0.10+ AdanGc's WT MOD

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Mate i am not sure why but the text is black now and its super annoying to read do could you perhaps change the colour to white?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There is no dark route or corruption, MC is a decent guy.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020

I kinda thought it was building up to that slowly as the MC is getting more and more deeper into the mafia life and each time he would have to do more darker things. I guess that depends on your definition of dark path. To me its just a typical mafia attitude a good guy towards family and friends, bad guy towards enemy of the family.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I kinda thought it was building up to that slowly as the MC is getting more and more deeper into the mafia life and each time he would have to do more darker things. I guess that depends on your definition of dark path. To me its just a typical mafia attitude not a good guy towards family and friends, bad guy towards enemy of the family.
That's why he has the girls, to keep him grounded.

Remember this is a romance story not a full dark mafia tale.

FiRo:)

Mar 11, 2021
Kuranai, Good afternoon, please tell me if the update will be released at the end of the month or a little earlier? Thank you very much in advance and have a good day. :) :)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes