4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
What emo hair? Don't see no emo hair anywhere.
As a proper mobster the main protagonist combs his hair back with a metric
ton of hair grease and during the workout the hair got quite dishevelled. :ROFLMAO:

Great update Kuranai.

Action, drama, new characters, intensifying of the story and a good cliffhanger. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What emo hair? Don't see no emo hair anywhere.
As a proper mobster the main protagonist combs his hair back with a metric
ton of hair grease and during the workout the hair got quite dishevelled. :ROFLMAO:

Great update Kuranai.

Action, drama, new characters, intensifying of the story and a good cliffhanger. (y)
Yeah, he's not emo, just going through a phase :KEK:

Thank you for playing fren :giggle:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I have on major issue with this vn...I found it before it was finished. It as a good story with enjoyable characters and the renders are great, I just find myself playing the updates finishing the updates and being left wanting more and more and more. Hope we able to bring the ninja into our "special group":sneaky: Am really enjoying this gem you've given us Kuranai thanks

Imagine kicking ass like that with emo hair, damn that is scary. One thing I was waiting for and never saw is for others in game to be like "this mf went in alone and handled business" my cant touch this moment never came:cry:

• Red Heart

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Why footjob unavoidable without losing entire character content ?
I generally wonder why non vanilla stuff (especially in a story driven game) is not optional. Of course rendering images and animations require time and resources and rendering/animating two versions could result in too much workload. Simple solution, if you can't afford to offer alternate routes for a scene, just stay vanilla all the way through. Especially since the sex is not even the focus here.

If the "anal tag" for example is not avoidable I may have to press the space bar at record breaking speeds... It will not keep me from playing, but it would be a bit disappointing. Especially if it's with either Alice or Sophia.

The thing with intimacy is that once you are railroaded into something you don't like things can really rub you the wrong way. And the alternative, avoiding the character altogether, is just bad.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I generally wonder why non vanilla stuff (especially in a story driven game) is not optional. Of course rendering images and animations require time and resources and rendering/animating two versions could result in too much workload. Simple solution, if you can't afford to offer alternate routes for a scene, just stay vanilla all the way through. Especially since the sex is not even the focus here.

If the "anal tag" for example is not avoidable I may have to press the space bar at record breaking speeds... It will not keep me from playing, but it would be a bit disappointing. Especially if it's with either Alice or Sophia.

The thing with intimacy is that once you are railroaded into something you don't like things can really rub you the wrong way. And the alternative, avoiding the character altogether, is just bad.
Alice was the only character that I was interested in. Sophia (come at me with the pitchforks) I personally find ugly. So yeah the one unavoidable scene with Alice just ruined the character for me and I no longer have any interest in playing further. Especially since this is an ongoing pattern, where if a game has unavoidable scenes, then it will keep having them.

The game just isn't for me and that's okay.:)

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
lol, because of screenshot 5 I thought it was zombie post-apocalypse game, so clicked on thread in updates queue. Nvm then, just another mafia story, huh?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
None of the sort. It is a coming of age story, a rags to riches story, a slumdog millionaire story ...
Play and delve deep in the throbbing lives of babes who adore to be adored and also like to love you.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Incest patch need
I don't see where an incest patch will be need. If you're talking about the sisters and you got a harem going on I don't think there will be content of the sisters and or you at the same time. In my opinion then again, I'm not the dev. The way the game is going and how the characters are I just don't see that happening. But again, it's just my opinion.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Imagine fucking a girl who almost killed you. :KEK:

Now that's a way to introduce an LI. I'm not sure if I'll follow her route.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes