4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ali bae.jpg

Chapter 11 is out!
It's finally here, our protagonist finally undergoes his initiation
and we finally meet the two new L.I's who will join the story.
This chapter is bigger regarding render count
but some of those are due to the combat scenes:

Changelog:
+264 renders
1400+ words of dialogue
Changed webp compression rate to a higher quality

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Hm, do we need to play from the beginning again? Because no matter what I do, the update ends where the previous update ended, on the road. :unsure: I do know there's more after that, after sneaking a peek at the images of ch11.

edit: I just went ahead and did a jump ch11. probably gonna come back and bite me in the ass down the road, I dunno. But at least ch 11 is now playable.

Last edited:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Hm, do we need to play from the beginning again?
I could load my chapter 10 save without issues.

Overall I liked the update, it had a huge John Wick vibe to it :D Intrigued about the ninja lady who was teased a while ago here, I hope we learn more about her very soon.
However, I am not a fan of the MC's hairstyle, that emo hair just looks too ridiculous. I know this VN is probably meant to never show the face of the MC, so the hairstyle was chosen for that effect. But please, come up with a different idea for hiding the face, let him wear a mask, whatever, but that hair is just silly - in my opinion. Or compromise and abandon the strict POV / never show MC's face policy and show it when certain scenes, like melee fights and close quarters combat, require it. It would also help with sex scenes of course.
Because all I could think of in the scenes where we see the MC... that hair looks silly :ROFLMAO: But it's a minor nitpick.

Also, just a heads up, there are still a few typos and grammatical mistakes. It's "amends" not "ammends" and the wrong pronoun is used in one case. Instead of "it's" in "a person of honor always backs it's words" (which isn't a pronoun to begin with) it should be "their" or "his".

Reactions: Kuranai

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
well loading my save from ch10 was no problem. It just didnt want to continue to ch11 once ch10 was 'finished', just threw me out to main menu once ch10 was done. But meh, I found a way around it so (y)

Appearance-wise, I got my new favorite lady in the game. The second (and last in this ch) lady we were introduced to - whatever her name now may be. They all look fine not gonna lie. But this one...oh my :whistle:

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
well loading my save from ch10 was no problem. It just didnt want to continue to ch11 once ch10 was 'finished', just threw me out to main menu once ch10 was done. But meh, I found a way around it so (y)

Appearance-wise, I got my new favorite lady in the game. The second (and last in this ch) lady we were introduced to - whatever her name now may be. They all look fine not gonna lie. But this one...oh my :whistle:
I'm having the same exact problem :(

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I'm having the same exact problem :(
I usually save a few renders before the chapter ends, so before the "you should save now" prompt appears. Maybe roll back your save a few renders, save again and then try to advance to chapter 11?
I had zero issues with advancing to chapter 11 with my chapter 10 save that was done 2 renders or so before the actual episode 10 ends.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hm, do we need to play from the beginning again? Because no matter what I do, the update ends where the previous update ended, on the road. :unsure: I do know there's more after that, after sneaking a peek at the images of ch11.

edit: I just went ahead and did a jump ch11. probably gonna come back and bite me in the ass down the road, I dunno. But at least ch 11 is now playable.
There's a quickstart now to circunvent the save problem. Try what Geralt_R suggested.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes