Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I can't find an option to save game in the new 2.03 version. The option to use alpha code to cheat is also no longer there. Any help on how to cheat now?

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
2.03 is extremely buggy. Mismatched graphics, days getting back to day 1, wrong scenes. With previous version there were choices that lead nowhere but if you avoided them it ways playable.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
It seems now it's mostly playable, I've been struggling to become Emma's slave. Also maid storyline seemed to turn pretty repetitive, not involving a lot of stuff it is supposed to involve.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
2.04 is out, I found a weird bug of sometimes suddenly getting a totally different character. I don't have an idea what triggers that. I could play 50 game days without anything and I could get that on day 1. Or 26.

abooba

Aug 31, 2017
buggy af. I keep randomly turning into some big titty japanese woman, resetting to day 1, and/or getting teleported to some event at a party where I'm supposed to steal something from somebody who's keeping the key on their necklace

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Texted based why cant I occasionally make a choice and look at some good pics and drool and occasionally fap along the way lmao

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Great game, even though still buggy af :D
Wish I had more options for clothing and MtF transformation, cause damn I really like those aspects.
Anyone know how to change faces, apart from renaming the files? Seems like the only choice you get is between hypermasculine and hyperfeminine, but the files contain like 5 variants of each. Still, the game lacks the option to choose a face.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes