Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
As for enabling the trainer on the php version of the game, currently it saves into a .txt file with base64 encryption so can use a basic decryptor on the internet to decrypt, modify and encrypt your saves.
As for the trainer the `Patron` variable should be set to 2.
And how do you do that??

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
really wish the faces didn't have to be grey, i really don't understand why the creators decided on this...

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Is this Text based only?, does it also have scenes as well? I tried this one before and haven't gotten scenes.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
As for enabling the trainer on the php version of the game, currently it saves into a .txt file with base64 encryption so can use a basic decryptor on the internet to decrypt, modify and encrypt your saves.

Wouldn't be to suprised if a future update goes back to .sdx though and atleast i wouldn't know instantly how to modify that
and now that has changed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the hardest route is trying to go a 100% straight route...lol..not as many options to progress it seems
paid off..lol..hard work and sticking to my straight guns has born fruit :D

Reactions: ProphetofLogik

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018

Wouldn't be to suprised if a future update goes back to .sdx though and atleast i wouldn't know instantly how to modify that
It changed in 2.16

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
How do I enable the cheat app now? There doesn't seem to be a data folder for the HTML file listed to be inserted into.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018

It changed in 2.16

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
In order to enable trainer app you need to do the following:
1. Save your game to a .txt file.
2. Decode it with any base64 decoder you want.
3. Open it and find the patron|i:0 line and change 0 to 2. You might also wanna change the patroncode|i:0 and patroncheck|i:0 lines just in case.
4. Save the file and encode it back to base64.
5. Load the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
cheating not needed..work part time until you get the supermarket job..buy books..get to be a genius..cheat at the blackjack table as a genius until you are swimming in the moola..go to gym..get a big dick..styled hair..hairless body..take charge always...only do chicks...ok..thats my route...but hey..my guy is a ladykiller ..i waited until my dominant side became apparent before asking lili out..so you can have an equal relationship with her with out the sissification bad ending..but about to go on first date..game crashes...no matter how many times i close and reload game...crash...cant date lili :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i went back a number of saves and worked my way back up to it again..no matter what i do..or where i try to initiate the date from..i always get this
lilydate.png

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes