ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
appreciate the update @Kommios thanks..alas..it does not fixy the dating lily bug..lol..but i'll go a different route and discover whats new.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
In order to enable trainer app you need to do the following:
1. Save your game to a .txt file.
2. Decode it with any base64 decoder you want.
3. Open it and find the patron|i:0 line and change 0 to 2. You might also wanna change the patroncode|i:0 and patroncheck|i:0 lines just in case.
4. Save the file and encode it back to base64.
5. Load the game.
I did so, yet I can only see the trainer icon on the picture, but can't find where to access the trainer.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The idea is nice. Presentation is quite boring and it is buggy as hell. Error and crashes all the time. Tried 4 runs (each maybe around 30-40min max.) and lose everything bc of a crash or error.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
How do you get Kim to go out with you over the phone? No matter how I answer her questions she says we don't have good enough chemistry.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone got the HTML version of 2.3? The new public drop just hit on TFgamesite but it's only the app version I can find. (and since I started with the HTML version I've kinda stuck with it.)

TQTQ

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone got the HTML version of 2.3? The new public drop just hit on TFgamesite but it's only the app version I can find. (and since I started with the HTML version I've kinda stuck with it.)
The HTML version isn't being developed anymore. Stopped being developed back at 1.6

Punkyss

Aug 30, 2018
Its only me or maybe somone either, game is crushing after leaving phone, end clinical trail story and in prison? Its happwening every time

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
havve you found a fix if yeah can you tell me pleasE?
i have seen no updates since my posting...thus i doubt it has been fixed..i long ago gave up on it..lol..if a new update appears anytime soon i may revisit it..its got a lot of good in it..just...game-breaking bugs...lol

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes