D

Deleted member 48213

Anyone have access to the new version? Also, any way to cheat now?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the transformation and mind control only for you the player to experience or can they be done to the npcs as well.

Reactions: QBQ
Sep 22, 2018
ran into bugs that booted me out of the game multiple times after not saving 30+ days in... very annoying. was kind of liking it but don't wanna have to start over a third time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
decided to try this again..it is even buggier than before..virtually unplayable..i give up...can only handle so many "boots" "crashes" "WTF's" before i decide something has no value anymore.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
When I open the game it say that glib-2.dll is missing. Anyone can help about that?
Maybe your antivir deleted the file or the game didn't initialize properly. Try restarting in the second case or redownload in the first one. Put the Hornstown.exe in it's own folder and move the whole folder if you want to move the game

ryanmak

Sep 2, 2018
Can you help translate Chinese?
OR
Network version
I really like this game.

Last edited:

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
When I get the ?233? error i just right click and do "back" and it reloads.

But my real problem is this.... if you break up with Emma, she leaves the freaking chastity cage on you. whole game ruined.

Thanks Obama!

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Any Way to avoid the Gay and Transformation Content ? Can you disable it?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Any Way to avoid the Gay and Transformation Content ? Can you disable it?
It's pretty easy to avoid the content you don't like and there is a button to disable it completly if i remember right.

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me the responses and stats needed to meet and date the people on the app? I have looked for any info on it but can't find any. Once they say no I can't get them to come back even with a saved state so it's hard to figure out.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me the responses and stats needed to meet and date the people on the app? I have looked for any info on it but can't find any. Once they say no I can't get them to come back even with a saved state so it's hard to figure out.
The not coming back with a saved state is a bug. If they say no close the whole game and restart it. Then you should have another try to woo them. As for a guide im looking for one myself might even write one but just trial and error your way trough em for now

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
The not coming back with a saved state is a bug. If they say no close the whole game and restart it. Then you should have another try to woo them. As for a guide im looking for one myself might even write one but just trial and error your way trough em for now
Yeah I figured that out too. So far have figured out everyone but Kim.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes