tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
ExeOutput Viewer Error
The following error has occurred. Please press Back to return to the previous page or for further information.

PHP Error: System Error. Code: 233. No process is on the other end of the pipe

any ideas on this error?

just started working grinding gym and books so far

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys, inside this EC place they say

This is the perfect place to go cruising for sex - unless you already have someone you know by name.

do you guys know what kind of names we can enter there? Emma doesn't seem to work

thomasj_tx

Dec 22, 2018
Version 2.50 is now available.

Last update: 22th of December, version 2.5
5 new nPCs to date in HornyZ app + bimbofication storyline, with new avatars, new game skin, new NPCs – starting at first leaving Experilab Clinic

Last patron content update: 22th of December, version 2.5
2 new bdsm NPCs, Victoria and Gordon, you can start your own peepshow business, with the help of 4 new NPCs

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I don't get it, I downloaded the public version, but I was able to run into Victoria and Gordon a few days ago too. Aren't they supposed to be locked away? Also is there something wrong with me? I can never land a date on HornyZ, even if I go through all the options.

senthil

Oct 21, 2018
I don't get it, I downloaded the public version, but I was able to run into Victoria and Gordon a few days ago too. Aren't they supposed to be locked away? Also is there something wrong with me? I can never land a date on HornyZ, even if I go through all the options.
Yeah me too

thomasj_tx

Dec 22, 2018
I was able to get one date. Can't remember which woman it was. One the date, she insisted I take a pill before sex. When I did, I lost my penis! LOL

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
Is it possible to save clothes? so I dont have to put the clothes on every single time I need to go on a date or go to the club?

edit: also is there a save editor by any chance?

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
edit: also is there a save editor by any chance?
Just use the patreon trick to unlock the trainer. The trainer allows you to edit your money and everything else. I don't remember who or where it was posted but it's somewhere in this thread.

abang kotan

Jan 8, 2019
it's just me, or the peepshow is broken. when an event happened and I clicked the option such as bribe an officer, it leads into a dead end.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Alltogether:
- 220 000 + characters (44 000 + words) of new content
- Peep Show content got lots and lots of new interactive management options
- A very adult, very weird carnival came to town offering the chance for a multitude of new encounters
- 7 new sexable NPCs with multiple high rez images
- Exhibitionism, prostitution (sort of), humiliation, slapstick and erotic hypnotism content

Peep Show upgrade
- Marketing options for the Peep Show are now available.
- Continue renovating and decorating your business venture with new options. They can be quite expensive - unless you offer something nice to your contractor
- Print flyers with your own slogan and distribute them in the district. Some options to give them out are fairly straightforward - others are kinky
- Enlist help from some of your friends and acquaintances in making the place more popular. Some might help for free...others will ask for something in return
- New interactive events while working at the Peep Show - both as the manager or the entertainer
- Is it a slow night? Have sex with your employee!

Carnival dreams:
- The circus comes to town. An adult kind of circus.
- Marvel at the hypnotism show of the Mysterious Magdalene! You can even volunteer to take part, but be careful it can be a bit...addictive.
- Have fun with the twisted versions of classic carnival games. Or earn some money by becoming part of them.
- An adult clown show can be a riot. Don't worry, if you don't have any money you can just participate and get in for free!
- Bored of the conventional sex options? Visit the tent of Ilja the Charm, Uma the Twice-blessed or Marko the Snake Wrangler!
- Want to let your inner freak out? You can literally become a naked, hairless circus freak in a cage!

Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug which caused the graphics to clip into your options at certain screen resolutions when at the peep show
- You can no longer run into Jimmy at the mall without actually meeting him first
- If you are not smart enough to start the peep show storyline it no longer causes a dead end
- Fixed a bug where Eleanor's image showed up instead of Gregor's at certain places
- Fixed a bug which caused your outfit not to return to normal after working at the carnival games
- Fixed the name of outfits not displaying correctly at multiple parts of the game
- Fixed a dead end with one of the clothing-related events at the mall
- Fixed several formatting errors throughout the game
- Fixed several typos throughout the game

Reactions: getdare

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
"This Account Has Been Suspended "
Yeah, sadly I can't find another mirror at the moment other than Patreon.

EDIT: Since the creator's site is down, I dug this up on my computer. It's the public version of 2.51, no Patreon features. If any uploaders want to attach this to the OP I'd appreciate it. Don't know how many downloads my free account link will be good for.

Reactions: monroe

senthil

Oct 21, 2018
How can i progress victoria story Iam doing the same things over and over again guys can you give me any guide to reach victoria ending

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes