bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Does anybody have the Patreon version where you can start as a woman? Not really a fan of dudes turning into chicks.

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
The seems to be down and/or missing
It works for me but in case it doesn't work anymore. I backed it up with archive.is

So even if it goes down at some point, you can still view the old copy from that link.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i missed this update yesterday..lol..this game..even with its constant game crashing bugs is addictive AF and i see reading the changelogs i've actually missed a couple updates and alot of content AND bugfixes...dayum Rob..learn to pay attention..your lowering the pervertIQ curve..tsktsk

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..should mention of the carnival even be in the changelog if i cannot access it and am hit by the patreon wall?

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Only the downloaded client crashes for me. I usually play the online version and that one is very stable and doesn't crash at all.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
How many of thetags are optional on this game? Somone recommended this to me and looks good however not sure if the guy that recommended it to me is fucking with me as i am not a fan of traps.

GabrielWon'tFap2U

Jun 19, 2018
is there a cheat to this game? at least some money hacks?
Clinic offered $500 for clinical trials and after 2 sessions i look like a fresh plucked chicken; bird chest & twig like arms
need serious help...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
How many of thetags are optional on this game? Somone recommended this to me and looks good however not sure if the guy that recommended it to me is fucking with me as i am not a fan of traps.
you can avoid them and have only hetero content ..all the choices are yours..and there are many..there is ALOT in this game and it basically covers almost all kinks and all are optional...there is a built in walkthrough in the game easily accessed that will tell you who has a dick who dosnt..who will dominate and sissify you who you can dominate etc etc...it crashes alot though..but there is a "load autosave" that helps if you hadnt saved recently

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
is there a cheat to this game? at least some money hacks?
Clinic offered $500 for clinical trials and after 2 sessions i look like a fresh plucked chicken; bird chest & twig like arms
need serious help...
There is a way to do that but it is pretty cumbersome.

1. save your game
2. open your savefile in a text editor.
3. Copy the entire string of characters. Make sure to get them all.
4. go to
5. paste the text in the top textbox.
6. click decode.
7. search for the money entry in the results and edit.
8. copy everything in the bottom field.
9. go to
10. paste the copied text in the top field.
11. change the newline separator to whatever device you are on (windows or Mac(use Linux option))
12. Click encode.
13. copy the bottom field string of characters.
14. paste them in a new txt file.
15. save your savefile to txt.
16. open the new file in the game with the load function.
17. Profit....

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
You could do what jack just said, or edit the save file to unlock patreon features. That way you not only unlock other cheats, but also get the option to edit your cash in game.

Reactions: malborosa

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
Do the steps that jackyll said but instead of looking for the money do a ctrl+f and search for the word patron. I'm not looking at it right now but I think there's one or two of them you need to change to get it to work. i believe it's patronemail and one just called patron at the end of the file. Change the 0 to a 2.

There's like 7 or 8 things with the word patron but i believe most of them have to do with an in-game job or something. To the best of my knowledge that's all you have to do.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes