getdare

Aug 28, 2017
@bearclaw01234 if it says trainer you click on it, which opens it. If you click it and nothing happens it means you don't have it unlocked. To unlock it you have to edit your safe file.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
@bearclaw01234 if it says trainer you click on it, which opens it. If you click it and nothing happens it means you don't have it unlocked. To unlock it you have to edit your safe file.

The picture does nothing... & the 2.61 Patron version should have it unlocked already since it allows me to start with the extra Patron Options. It's just that the trainer doesn't show up as a link to open it in the phone, it just shows up on the phone pic but the pic does nothing when ye click on it. This is why I was asking for help on it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has anyone found out about the "tattoos" part of the "tattoos & investigation" title on the load screen? i found the investigation fine..lol
oh..nevermind..it is part of the bimbo path..i'm no bimbo which is why i never got access..LOL

Jul 25, 2017
has anyone found out about the "tattoos" part of the "tattoos & investigation" title on the load screen? i found the investigation fine..lol
oh..nevermind..it is part of the bimbo path..i'm no bimbo which is why i never got access..LOL
I started a new game but can't find that tattoo place. Any tips or is it triggered like the missing girl event?

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
By the way, even though it says that it's a patron version, you still have to fuck around your save a little bit in order to make trainer work.

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
What do you edit in the save file to change it to patrion version?
In order to enable trainer app you need to do the following:
1. Save your game to a .txt file.
2. Decode it with any base64 decoder you want.
3. Open it and find the patron|i:0 line and change 0 to 2. You might also wanna change the patroncode|i:0 and patroncheck|i:0 lines just in case.
4. Save the file and encode it back to base64.
5. Load the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Muff Diver no idea if this matters or anything..but this is the splash direct from the current version of the game if you want to update the splash in the OP?
hornstown.png

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, after some time I gave it a try again, and, well, it is not yet a good game. First off, it crashes way to often. Even a php-Error popped up. Secondly it has problems with the saves (which in combination with the first issue is vexing). Namely if saved in the middle of an event, after loading the game has left the event and can't start it again.
My main point, though, is that it gets boring fast. It does not feel alive. There is the same feeling I get with these russian grind games, which is basically that I have already a job, and don't need a browserbased occupation, that pays in virtual money. I was intrigued by that dating thing, but it run out of partners fast. Ivette is fun at first, but then it is grind again. Fucking the Shopgirl also does not evolve. I guess I will ignore it again for a while, and then hopefully find some more things in it.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there any cheat? having to slowly build up money each time you play really drags the whole enjoyment down.

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
Is there anything else you need to do? I changed all the patron variables that were listed in the quote to 2 and I still can't access the trainer from the phone menu.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
more one faked thing, just dont opens saying I need a componet instaled and even dont tell wat component and where to go find them, that along with the multiple crashes and other issues reported make me left totaly that crap.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes