Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Great game, even though still buggy af :D
Wish I had more options for clothing and MtF transformation, cause damn I really like those aspects.
Anyone know how to change faces, apart from renaming the files? Seems like the only choice you get is between hypermasculine and hyperfeminine, but the files contain like 5 variants of each. Still, the game lacks the option to choose a face.
If you use the modded file, which you find in the Op, you have the option on your phone with the special trainer app and there the option to choose a new avatar face from about 35 different faces. hornstownfaces.png
If you use the standard game, you cant change it easily.

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone recommend any other games like this? Maybe ones that are complete? The transformation aspect seems pretty unmatched, and I'm really enjoying the freedom of jobs/prostitution/camwhoring/etc. There doesn't seem to much limit to what you can do...but I feel like I'm always waiting for more content to drop.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Can anyone recommend any other games like this? Maybe ones that are complete? The transformation aspect seems pretty unmatched, and I'm really enjoying the freedom of jobs/prostitution/camwhoring/etc. There doesn't seem to much limit to what you can do...but I feel like I'm always waiting for more content to drop.
Recommend you check out Perverted Education if you haven't played it yet :)

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Recommend you check out Perverted Education if you haven't played it yet :)
I've got it installed and cracked into a bit but not a lot. I generally don't care much for "student" games, being a person in their 30s. It's hard enough to remember yesterday, let alone what it was like to be in a school setting, and I lose immersion quickly! x'D

But I've heard good things and I'll have to delve in one of these nights and see what it's all about.

Punkyss

Aug 30, 2018
I cant find save/load options in newest versions. Am I thaht stupid to not find it? Help couse game look very intresting

Apr 23, 2018
I cant find save/load options in newest versions. Am I thaht stupid to not find it? Help couse game look very intresting
I had some trouble finding it as well, because I was playing on a laptop with scaling turned on so I didn't see the option at the very bottom left that says Game Menu while in the game. All that's displayed of it was at the very top of the text.

Edit: This just happened to me when I maximized the game window so if you are having the same issue I had that might hopefully fix the issue.

f1d976cdmozej

Jan 1, 2018
Can someone explain how to activate the trainer with 2.05? It's only a .exe, so i don't understand where i'm supposed to copy the game.html file to?

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
You want to use the trainer thing with the 1.5 windows version from the , link on the left. I'm not too sure how he decides about version numbers but this php version will let you enjoy the trainer app.

daarook

Oct 5, 2017
As for enabling the trainer on the php version of the game, currently it saves into a .txt file with base64 encryption so can use a basic decryptor on the internet to decrypt, modify and encrypt your saves.
As for the trainer the `Patron` variable should be set to 2.

Wouldn't be to suprised if a future update goes back to .sdx though and atleast i wouldn't know instantly how to modify that

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
man this game get harder and harder to crack, before php u can just enter a random email and u can get the patreon version

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes