getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Look, I am really not into body shaming or anything. I am not saying that being taller makes you a better man...

But the game itself is doing body shaming. And if you body shame someone you better have something to back it up.

So this entire time you are dating Helen she tells you that you stand no chance against him because he is tall, muscular, has a big dick and a good job. But in reality he is not that tall, muscular is subjective and his dick is not a monster cock.

The only thing he has going for him is the fact that he is a lawyer or something. And that is imo a stupid thing to chase. There are more important things in life than a good job.

And beside that, he is not really "alpha" either. He is always passive and never takes charge. Helen is basically in charge of everything. Hell, she even fools around with you behind Edwards back. So in a way, he gets cucked too.

To summarize it. What annoys me is that the game constantly says that this guy is the best and that we don't stand a chance against him. It basically says that he is SOOOOOO above our level that we can never catch up, but he is either similar, or only slightly better.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, i want to replace my dancer, with another one and i keep getting white screens.
as for me meeting Coleman, not gonna happend, female character

Update: made myself into macho with small tits and big dick, was hired and fired lol, still trying
Edit2: I Give up, done for now, cant seem to trigger his event
Edit3: tried again. worked for him, 200days plus. no event trigger.
on my original game, cant upgrade the club anyways, but if i read the walkthrough correct, you should be able too, just more expensive

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Is there any way to remove/fix the real annoying delay (white screen), that keeps popping up with every screen transition(basically every click)?
I don't remember the game doing this the first time I downloaded it. Now it however does it with every single click, making the entire game a real chore to play.

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I mentioned this a few times now, but do you guys know how to fix the teleportation room? Did no one really ever use that one? Because it let's you jump into any scene you want. You can even jump to the end of Hornstown dates, without actually dating with them.

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
What exactly is the difference between the online version and the downloadable patreon version? Doesn't the online version with savegame trick have everything the patreon version has too? I switched to the online version sometime ago because the patreon one kept crashing. By the way, we got version 3.51 by now.

Keiko arrives

- Keiko moves into your neighborhood. She is a sweet, funny girl with an asshole ex
- You meet her on the day she arrives and have a chance to offer your help with settling in
- Build a relationship with her through repeated visits which will eventually lead to interesting dates all over the city
- The dates don't always go smoothly. there is always a chance of that meddlesome Ichiro ruining your fun
- Impress Keiko to finally get her to move on - or botch things up and get cucked by the annoying ex
- This is a long, slow moving storyline which will continue in next month's update
- Vanilla M/F or F/F content with some cuckolding thrown into the mix

Faminly first (voted in by the community)

- Looks like your stepmom and sibling (gender based on the player's preferred partners) want to visit you for a long weekend they always seemed to have a special interest in you
- Invite them around and have them marvel to all the changes that happened to you
- Show them around the city, visiting places of interest, spending time with either your stepmom or your sibling
- Things always get a bit heated in Hornstown and if you spend enough time together something nasty but fun might happen by the end of their visit
- More than that, there is a transformative option for both your mom and your sibling which can be achieved - if you play your cards right
- Incest, exhibitionism, voyeurism, light D/s, futa and feminization content

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Was going to download this until I found out it was the free version. As above said the Patron version link expired.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
pity..not the patreon version..lot of stuff will be locked ..no trainer..oh well
Yeah I downloaded the free version it isn't worth playing. All the worth playing content is locked.

Best to wait for an upload with the patreon version.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
So, after some time I gave it a try again, and, well, it is not yet a good game. First off, it crashes way to often. Even a php-Error popped up. Secondly it has problems with the saves (which in combination with the first issue is vexing). Namely if saved in the middle of an event, after loading the game has left the event and can't start it again.
My main point, though, is that it gets boring fast. It does not feel alive. There is the same feeling I get with these russian grind games, which is basically that I have already a job, and don't need a browserbased occupation, that pays in virtual money. I was intrigued by that dating thing, but it run out of partners fast. Ivette is fun at first, but then it is grind again. Fucking the Shopgirl also does not evolve. I guess I will ignore it again for a while, and then hopefully find some more things in it.
Have to agree this is a terrible game.

Reactions: Agent Abide

-zZz-

Oct 9, 2017
Every time I click on the .exe file I got a blank page with No input file specified. Am I doing anything wrong?

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Every time I click on the .exe file I got a blank page with No input file specified. Am I doing anything wrong?
Dear zZZ,

We are trying to find the problem and a solution for it aswell.
We've got some reports about that and working on it!

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes