ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are hundreds of static images..they are on the side of the screen but can be enlarged...otherwise its basically a life job event simulator with alot of text
also..all the images are of the same style..so it looks good..not like some do just grabbing shit off google and calling it a game.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Quick question, maybe someone can help.
I'm running the peep show (best way to earn money that I've seen so far, easily 1k+ a night); but I have never met Coleman the construction worker. So I don't have the option to do expansion projects. I've tried to do the temp job at the construction site but my character is hyperfeminine so I'm not getting the offer to get fully hired. How do I get in touch with Coleman?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the links in the OP are spossed to be the patreon version..and the exe says patreon version..and everything patreon EXCEPT the trainer is there..so no trainer for patreon version?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Quick question, maybe someone can help.
I'm running the peep show (best way to earn money that I've seen so far, easily 1k+ a night); but I have never met Coleman the construction worker. So I don't have the option to do expansion projects. I've tried to do the temp job at the construction site but my character is hyperfeminine so I'm not getting the offer to get fully hired. How do I get in touch with Coleman?
go uber-masculine muscle up manly..and give him bj's :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
welll..not sure bout the BJ part..never did those but worked construction..avoided all the gay interactions and got the options to modify my peepshow ..

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I am 182cm, he really isn't that special. According to GQ the average man in Germany is 179,9. Edward is just slightly taller than your average person.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
So this is the supposedly big Edward?

He doesn't look that big to me.
Dude, srsly
*decide to delete*
The guy is smaller than me, cmon
I'm not an ntr-guru, but isn't he supposed to be superior, like, in all aspects or smth?
Make him like 205 cm 200 kg muscle guy with 25cm schlong or smth/ so it'd be more realistic

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Yea, it's kinda looked like that, shoudn't put the numbers there
I meant that if we take 180 as an average male high, then 185 is slightly above, 190 is above and 195 is tall, but if take in a count the context that he's a "super-male" basically, then he should be at least 200+ coz that's would make sense
The same goes to dick size, basically, if 15 is an average 17 is slightly above, 19 is above, 21 is big, then he, since he's super-male, should be at least 23+
At least for me, that makes sense...

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes