Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
if u want edit save file do this : take save file and go in site "save editor" he decode u save file and then find "money" (u can use some program to find word. just copy and paste and use search) . if u have 100 $ it look like that "sir";money|i:100. change it , paste in save editor, download file from save editor , load from file : END 1570304547808.png

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Is it just me or the newest update doesn't show anymore the cellphone and other things on the city map?

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Guys, honestly we really appreciate that some of the members here trying to hack our game :D
But there is an alpha access on patreon for 15$ and it has trainer where you can modify your character skills and abilities so you don't need to edit save files :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dende and greenray

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Do you plan on adding more romantic encounters to this game? Like Mira but also for males?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've been playing this game for some time..and am limited basically to Lily for my straight storyline..but it has no conclusion ..a conclusion with either my MC dom or equal partnership would be cool..and other straight relationship choices would be cool..i enjoy alot of the side-kinks and stuff..but do require straight relationships..i cannot do the ones with my MC sub..it isnt in my DNA..lol

Reactions: Prevat

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
i've been playing this game for some time..and am limited basically to Lily for my straight storyline..but it has no conclusion ..a conclusion with either my MC dom or equal partnership would be cool..and other straight relationship choices would be cool..i enjoy alot of the side-kinks and stuff..but do require straight relationships..i cannot do the ones with my MC sub..it isnt in my DNA..lol
Well...Keiko storyline will be straight so...it's on the way :D

Reactions: ThunderRob

littlemonkey

Feb 3, 2018
I'm having issues with the game. It started fine and worked for about an hour. Then it crashed (Hornstown.exe has stopped responding). I tried restarting but it then it crashes on startup. Checking in Task Manager I can see multiple instances of Hornstown.exe. Terminating these processes doesn't fix the issue. Any thoughts on how this could be rectified?

EDIT: After a system restart it seems to be working again, I'm waiting to see if there's more issues.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes