getdare

Aug 28, 2017
7th of Febuary, PHP version 3.9

- 230 000+ characters ( 46 000+ words) of new content
- 27 new high-res images
- Two storylines (Keiko's and the Witchcraft one continue)
- Coven centric adventures involving the Hornstown Jail
- Sexy but unpleasnt surprises in your life as Keiko's cuck
- More to come within a week!
- D/s play, cuckolding, exhibitionism, voyeourism, vanilla sex, and more!

The Hornstown Coven

- Get involved in a new event concerning the hard to resist charms of the Mysterious Magdalane and her apparent rival
- Uncover the secret coven in Hornstown, going from place place meeting some old friends and a few new ones
- Experience the mysterious changes brought on by their weird practices
- Do tasks for the Coven to increase your standing involving other Hornstown storylines
- Once you are worthy, become initiated into the society in a mysterious moonlight ceremony
- D/s play, threesomes, exhibitionism, erotic hypnotism, mind control and more

Happily bound (voted in by the community)

- Visit the art gallery for some interesting new opportunities
- Becomne a piece of art by taking up one of two dominants on their offer
- Bondage scenarios all over the city, some with specific player avatars
- If you are diligent and attentive you will feature in a barand new exhibition in the art gallery
- Another new bondage exhibition, available even for those who decided not to start the storyline
- Bondage, D/s, exhibitionism, objectification and more

The Hornstown Coven starts to expand!

- The search for the coven continues - leading you to some highly unpleasant places
- Follow the clues into the Hornstown Jail and meet new weird and dangerous characters there
- You will need to do some strange and unpleasant tasks to get your new contact to trust you
- Do everything right, and you will finally get the location of the coven
- More to come within a week!
- D/s play, exhibitionism, voyeourism, vanilla sex, and more!

Keiko's choice - the third wheel (voted in by the community)

- Begin your life as Keiko's faithful little cuckold
- Wait obediently to be called to heel - or watch her enjoy her time with her boyfriend through the window
- New sexy, frustrating and humiliating scenes at Keiko's house and in the city
- Maybe if you are diligent enough she will let you have sex with her again
- A new, more cuckold-centric finish at the end of the storyline
- Cuckolding, exhibitionism, voyeourism, vanilla sex, and more!

Derpface123

Apr 25, 2017
I can't access the new Keiko content, seems as though the option to visit her is completely gone, even from new saves.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
I can't access the new Keiko content, seems as though the option to visit her is completely gone, even from new saves.
In the new content, Keiko will call you during the day. You can´t just go over, she will call you roughly every second day. Please, see the walkthrough ( ) for further information. If the problem still persists, please contact me again.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
In the new content, Keiko will call you during the day. You can´t just go over, she will call you roughly every second day. Please, see the walkthrough ( ) for further information. If the problem still persists, please contact me again.
Pretty sure they're talking about Keiko Part 1, not the new content. After you meet her, you no longer can progress the story.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Pretty sure they're talking about Keiko Part 1, not the new content. After you meet her, you no longer can progress the story.
Sorry, and yes, they were talking about part 1...got a bit confused here, but we found the bug and fixing it now!

Apr 10, 2018
I can't confirm or deny this, but the person who made that claim has only made one post so far. Does that sound trustworthy to you? That person is not a active memeber of this community. So why would a person who has never posted here before suddenly start posting now? For what reason?

Also he provided no proof. Didn't say what anti virus he uses and didn't say what the anti virus found. "Virus" is a pretty broad term and can mean a lot of things. Is it a keylogger? Spyware? Adware?

I do not trust that person and I would recommend others to not trust that person either.
its a virus i downloaded it before

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is the female start available yet? Not particularly interested in trying without it. I know that Dev wants to drum up Patreon business, so hopefully they'll decide that allowing for a wider audience to enjoy the game will probably generate the traffic they want.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is the female start available yet? Not particularly interested in trying without it. I know that Dev wants to drum up Patreon business, so hopefully they'll decide that allowing for a wider audience to enjoy the game will probably generate the traffic they want.
Dear fzdudesome,

Sadly the gender change for public version is still not available, but there are other ways to become a female in game like: clinic,pills

Best Regards,

Sorina (Unlikely Team)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Sadly the gender change for public version is still not available, but there are other ways to become a female in game like: clinic,pills
Sorina (Unlikely Team)
Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, the TF aspect kills it for me personally. I'm disinterested enough in the genre that mentions of having previously been male in the text, etc. make it un-enjoyable for me, (which is a shame because I love all the rest of the kinks that tend to come along in those games) though I have no criticism of people who like it. If you ever do decide to make the female start available I'll be there though!

Reactions: Agent Abide

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, the TF aspect kills it for me personally. I'm disinterested enough in the genre that mentions of having previously been male in the text, etc. make it un-enjoyable for me, (which is a shame because I love all the rest of the kinks that tend to come along in those games) though I have no criticism of people who like it. If you ever do decide to make the female start available I'll be there though!
Dear Fzdudesome,

In your home under the "check out yourself" menu you can change that if you are feminine enough.
If you change it, the text will change form He to She :)

Best Regards,

Sorina (Unlikely Team)

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes