getdare

Aug 28, 2017
so hopefully they'll decide that allowing for a wider audience to enjoy the game will probably generate the traffic they want.
would you support this game on patreon if you could play as female for free? Because I doubt you would.

Reactions: Grelk

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
would you support this game on patreon if you could play as female for free? Because I doubt you would.
I don't know. It's fairly unlikely, but it always is. I'm not gonna sit here and say "that depends on the game" like if I love it I'm gonna do it like it's entirely on the game to be worth supporting, and has nothing to do with how miserly I am personally, cause that'd be ridiculous. That's why I phrased it as "hopefully they decide" instead of "hopefully they realize" like it's something obvious that if they do what I want they'll benefit directly and immediately, and shouldn't they know that?

Things like advertisements work within margins of tiny fractions of a percent in terms of visibility vs profit, and I doubt crowdfunded games like this are any different. TS is a super niche market despite its visibility in the realm of NSFW games, and I think by making the game more accessible to people like me who just aren't into it at all would generate more traffic and visibility to them. I have no idea however how that translates into profit, or if they even have access to those statistics through patreon. I think it likely they'd see some increase as a result, but I understand the other side of the coin too. I don't know how effective locked content incentivization is vs early release incentivization, which seems to be the other primary strategy, or if the majority of their backers do so specifically because of this locked content, in which case there is the risk of making them feel slighted.

Reactions: Sunshaded

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
In the peepshow you can hire a manager and a dancer. So basically yes.
I have an idea:
Сan hire two employees at once (for example: hire Melissa and Kimi right away). That is, at the same time there would be 3 employees (MC + 2 employees).
When there are already 2 rooms in the peepshow, then it would be possible for 2 dancers to work immediately. (Each of them has its own rooms. - The interior of the rooms may differ from each other).

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
How do you start the Magdalene encounter? Haven't run into her in over 200 days. The walkthrough says step 1 you meet her on the street, which isn't exactly helpful.

bluebee

Jan 24, 2018
My antivirus is reporting this game as a virus on launch and the website is currenttly blocked for the same. Anyone else getting this? I didn't have it previously. :/

Reactions: Aseratrix

hazard86

Jun 7, 2018
I'm a Patreon of this guy, hornstown.com the site game runs and is downloaded from was moved to a new server last week and went on line yesterday, and was found to be infected with malware, cryptominers. Its has been reported and apparently the server move was due to hackers attempting to to this to begin with. Until the all clear is given on Patreon I would recommend aganist downloading any new versions.

Reactions: bluebee

bluebee

Jan 24, 2018
I'm a Patreon of this guy, hornstown.com the site game runs and is downloaded from was moved to a new server last week and went on line yesterday, and was found to be infected with malware, cryptominers. Its has been reported and apparently the server move was due to hackers attempting to to this to begin with. Until the all clear is given on Patreon I would recommend aganist downloading any new versions.
Thankyou verymuch for the heads up and advice, will hold off downloading untill an anouncment is made in the chat. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..enjoying the "Witch" story..until i hafta find a flower or somesuch in the park..umm..what park?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
figures i downloaded it 15 minutes before you posted this..now both me and my PC could have the plague..HAHAAAAAAA

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes