SissyKristina

Mar 3, 2019
I've encountered a bug. When I got in trouble with the police and I 'bought' them of with some sex, the UI on the left said that I was in prison and didn't have any normal money. I only got those bugs when I was in the mall, so I don't know if it happens anywhere.
Am I the only who got this bug?

Xx
Kristina

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I've encountered a bug. When I got in trouble with the police and I 'bought' them of with some sex, the UI on the left said that I was in prison and didn't have any normal money. I only got those bugs when I was in the mall, so I don't know if it happens anywhere.
Am I the only who got this bug?

Xx
Kristina
Yeah, I also got this bug. I had to go to jail on purpose as soon as I could and serve the sentence there to have the money back to my character.

May 20, 2019
So I've been trying to play this game, while the online version works, the downloaded "installer" (I'd assume if I could get it to work) would run, show a loading bar, show a banner for the game and then close without having done anything. I have tried it with the 3.92 version on here as well as the 4.1 version from the games website, with/out using the "Run as Administrator" option on windows.
Edit: I managed to get the game running on a Windows 7 virtual machine, so I guess it's a Windows 10 issue, or at least an issue with the Insider Preview versions of Windows 10.

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Omfg, this is the most bugged game I've ever played. It can't last 10 minutes without crashing for fuck's sake. Keeps saying I'm lacking dlls and other error shit.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I'm running W10 but never ran into any game-breaking errors, just a rare couple of crashes a long time ago.

Although, the last time I tried to play this, I had to strain my eyes to read the text, because the background and text colors had been changed and no longer contrasted enough, and couldn't last more than an hour. So I'm waiting for the Hornstown Next integration to hopefully fix that.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Who knows? Access Errors can be plenty of things, from software to hardware. Have you played this game before in that computer? And what windows are you running?
no is the first time and my windowns is 7
but I like to have it in low quality settings so that it goes better

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
no is the first time and my windowns is 7
but I like to have it in low quality settings so that it goes better
Well, I can give you three rudimentary tips, but as I said, it could be anything really.

1. Delete and Redownload
2. Move it to another folder
3. Make sure your Directx is up to date.

Rias007

Mar 5, 2019
I'm playing the public version and can't access the tattoo parlour to complete the witch storyline. The screen goes white and nothing else happens.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm playing the public version and can't access the tattoo parlour to complete the witch storyline. The screen goes white and nothing else happens.
Yup, also happens to me and I wasn't playing the witch storyline. I'm using the 4.1 version.

xelion

Apr 8, 2018
i already did, nothing.. thanks anyway..

Although I almost always play with the online version (so the translator translates the dialogs for me), the times I have played it with windows 10 (on 2 different PC's) it has never given me problems.

Could it be that you had touched some of the graphic configuration of your pc?

Now I just downloaded 4.11. I am going to try, see if I get an error similar to yours and I can help you.

greeting

Reactions: FaiRTaiL
2.60 star(s) 27 Votes