TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
I'd like to play the new version but I can't get myself to play this game since they removed the cheat menu from the patron version. If I feel like having a wank I don't want to do hours of grinding. I want to get to the content that interests me.

Reactions: TacoTown
D

Deleted member 2294357

when I launch I get a pop up that says the file wasn't found, anyone else get this?

supersimpleman

Nov 4, 2018
Game looks good, but before i dive in i have 2 questions for those who have played the game:

1. Is it possible to avoid all gay content when playing?
2. Is there an only FemDom route?

Thanks.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Does anybody have an (old) patreon version? I just started playing this game and it feels like there is alot missing in the public version.

Edit:
Open the save game for the regular version in notepad, copy and paste into base64 decoder.
Search for Patron|:0 and change it to Patron|:2
Re-encode and load the save. Now you have alpha access
That actually worked. Thank you very much. Is there a way to do this before character creation? I tried changing a savegame during cc and it forced a "vanilla" start with a male character when I loaded the save (although the patron unlock worked).

Edit 2: You can change almost anything with the cheats right after the start, so this is almost as good as a patron start. Still, if someone knows a way to change the version before cc, feel free to share.
So what I was trying to do is "recreate" a female start by using cheats. That didn't work however since I can change the appearence etc. but the game still thinks I'm male. Any suggestions? Maybe there is a variable you have to change or does anybody have a female savegame?

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousG08
May 21, 2017
I hate sex games with a lot of grind in it. I revisited all the old posts about changing values in the save file by decoding, changing, encoding and then saving the file. Load the changed save file, lo and behold the game crashes. I changed only 1 thing, either the line for 'Money' or the 'Patron'. No luck anywhere. This game is not for me.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Game looks good, but before i dive in i have 2 questions for those who have played the game:

1. Is it possible to avoid all gay content when playing?
2. Is there an only FemDom route?

Thanks.
1. Yes, it is possible. The main storyline requires some sex with a transe, though.
2. Submission to Emma the most close. There's submissive ending. But this route quickly takes extreme forms of Femdom. An softer option - submission to Victoria. It’s just regular meetings every 4-5 days and you can discuss things you don’t want. This is more suitable for combining with other storylines.

John _Stamos

Oct 23, 2019
Does anybody have an (old) patreon version? I just started playing this game and it feels like there is alot missing in the public version.

Edit:

That actually worked. Thank you very much. Is there a way to do this before character creation? I tried changing a savegame during cc and it forced a "vanilla" start with a male character when I loaded the save (although the patron unlock worked).

Edit 2: You can change almost anything with the cheats right after the start, so this is almost as good as a patron start. Still, if someone knows a way to change the version before cc, feel free to share.
So what I was trying to do is "recreate" a female start by using cheats. That didn't work however since I can change the appearence etc. but the game still thinks I'm male. Any suggestions? Maybe there is a variable you have to change or does anybody have a female savegame?
you just restart after loading the savegame and you can start a new game with the bonuses

John _Stamos

Oct 23, 2019
I hate sex games with a lot of grind in it. I revisited all the old posts about changing values in the save file by decoding, changing, encoding and then saving the file. Load the changed save file, lo and behold the game crashes. I changed only 1 thing, either the line for 'Money' or the 'Patron'. No luck anywhere. This game is not for me.
Here you go my lazy fapper friend, this will give you alpha access, just restart

Reactions: Aizen511

John _Stamos

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah, also didn't work. Just to be clear though: I use the "restart game" under "game menu" at the top right corner. Or is there another restart option.
I literally just did this and it worked perfectly. Try loading the game and then refusing to pay lilly so you get a forced restart

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I literally just did this and it worked perfectly. Try loading the game and then refusing to pay lilly so you get a forced restart
Ok, found her. But nothing happens when I refuse to pay.

Edit: I just did the forced restart you mentioned. (apparently sometimes the PC just walks away after refusing to pay). Still the same problem though. Maybe you could share a female savegame on day 1. Background and appearance don't matter.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
Here you go my lazy fapper friend, this will give you alpha access, just restart
Same as berny. Loaded the save you shared and Restarted the game. Still no access to alpha content. Forced restart route. Still no content. What we can do though is open the "Trainer" app and rest all the quests, and then start playing.

supersimpleman

Nov 4, 2018
1. Yes, it is possible. The main storyline requires some sex with a transe, though.
2. Submission to Emma the most close. There's submissive ending. But this route quickly takes extreme forms of Femdom. An softer option - submission to Victoria. It’s just regular meetings every 4-5 days and you can discuss things you don’t want. This is more suitable for combining with other storylines.
Nice! What is the "extreme" femdom content? Thanks.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I like the Romance with Keiko route, but its surprising that with the amount of semen Keiko receives in her womb she didn't get pregnant. Also call me a greedy bastard but I kinda wish there was more in the ending of that route or even a continuation since they get married and return to Hornstown.
Also kinda hoping for another romance route probably a Vanilla heterosexual route involving a female (natural or transformed) MC and an interesting guy.

Also UnlikelyGames there is a bug during the start of the relationship with Keiko, the invite call keeps popping up till I reject it.

Kyoami

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, also didn't work. Just to be clear though: I use the "restart game" under "game menu" at the top right corner. Or is there another restart option.
you need to use the online version of the game

berny

Jun 8, 2017
you need to use the online version of the game
Thanks, that could be it. Gonna try that later.

Edit: Yes, that worked. Thank you very much. I'm gonna upload a "standard" Day 1 save for both male and female that can be used with the offline version in case anybody is interested. You can change pretty much anything except the age with the trainer app on the phone.

Or use the restart option with the online version as Kyoami and @john_stamos described.

Changed the female save. She now starts with a dress.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 27 Votes