jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
if u want to play this with the patreon boni, download the game.html from and copy it to hornsville\Hornsville_Data\StreamingAssets\data and replace it. Then play the game and check ur phone and enjoy the "very special trainer app". HF :)
Could you upload this file to other site beside Mega? Mega has been giving me problems lately. Thank you in advance!

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Could you upload this file to other site beside Mega? Mega has been giving me problems lately. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I found out that browsing in incognito/private mode or clearing the browser cache deletes the save files. Does anybody know a workaround for this or a way to create manageable save files?

I think that since the game creates a sub-folder in /appdata, it's rather lame that it won't also store the saves there.

Reactions: UserX and 215303j

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Reading the description and it says it has both straight and gay content, is that unavoidable, part of the game or is this a "play your way" kind of game and only encounter fetishes you want?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Reading the description and it says it has both straight and gay content, is that unavoidable, part of the game or is this a "play your way" kind of game and only encounter fetishes you want?
No. Bascially it is one of those games where if you want any actual development going forward plotwise and such you hasve to be a super sissy.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
No. Bascially it is one of those games where if you want any actual development going forward plotwise and such you hasve to be a super sissy.
Huh...

Well, I'm not going to shit on it, to each their own, just not the game for me

Reactions: Arcane666

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
HARD TIMES IN HORNSVILLE V0.75
Change log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hahahahahahaha

==================
Current content:
- more than 2 085 000 characters
==================

when i saw that first time i was like : " WAIT WHAT ? :O HOW ? "

that actually make me laugh super hard , know my english is shit but i thinking that talked about npcs XD

Reactions: IndigoHawk

quill89

Mar 30, 2017
hahahahahahaha

==================
Current content:
- more than 2 085 000 characters
==================

when i saw that first time i was like : " WAIT WHAT ? :O HOW ? "

that actually make me laugh super hard , know my english is shit but i thinking that talked about npcs XD
Characters as in letters, he even says it equals to about 474,000 words after he mentioned that. So, yes, your English is shit.

Reactions: VNON

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
0.81 is public now.

Downloadable on the offical site:

215303j

I found out that browsing in incognito/private mode or clearing the browser cache deletes the save files. Does anybody know a workaround for this or a way to create manageable save files?

I think that since the game creates a sub-folder in /appdata, it's rather lame that it won't also store the saves there.
I agree completely, this is very annoying.

Reactions: UserX

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
For Browser games they usually have a 'Save to Disk' option. Then you can't lose your save from clearing cache.
Then your saves will be in your 'download' folder.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes