Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
The game is written in Harlowe (Twine game) engine.

I am currently looking into how to cheat. It will take me some time to figure it out.
Its not as easy as SugarCube.
I will update here when i figure it out.

Reactions: Elstupido

BGallow

Nov 13, 2017
The game is written in Harlowe (Twine game) engine.

I am currently looking into how to cheat. It will take me some time to figure it out.
Its not as easy as SugarCube.
I will update here when i figure it out.
Have you tried twinehacker I know the patron version had a built in cheat guess the new update isn't that version.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Is there a way to cheat?
Activate the cheatapp of the game, then have a look on ur phone , u ll find a trainer app.

To activate the cheatapp download the new game.html from .
And copy it to "GameFolder"\Hornsville_Data\StreamingAssets\data and replace it.

Updated Op.

Modded for v1.5.

I cant modify anymore, im sry.

Last edited:
Y

YouAreSonOfSatan

I found many body type on the data folder but increasing Fitness doesn't change anything. Is this bug?

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Try getting the surgeon to increase your general manliness, I had full fitness but didn't get the hulk bod until I did that.
Another possibility is to take the pill sold by the guy in the gym. Not sure if it gives immediately the hulk body or it requires some high build to start with.
Warning: it lowers intelligence, but AFAIK you just need to buy again a book to compensate.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Activate the patreon version of the game, then have a look on ur phone , u ll find a trainer app.

To activate the patreon version download the new game.html from
And copy it to Hornstown 0.93\Hornsville_Data\StreamingAssets\data and replace it.

Updated Op.
Will this work with the .94 version that just came out?

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
The author has some manual list they update for Patreon backer builds that takes a couple days to update (likely in order to prevent piracy). I actually pledged, then canceled after finding out because waiting was such an annoyance. It's kinda ironic that their attempts to retain funding are actually costing them money.

Reactions: Anonymous100

fsd5e

Feb 18, 2018
hacked 94:

open /streamingassets/data/game.html in notepad++

ctrl+h

Find: "Sorry, you entered an invalid code."
Replace with: "(set: $patron to 2) It werked magically."

"Replace all"

save (ctrl+s) and reload browser. click on "activate code" or something in your phone and leave the text area blank.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes