Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange...searching for "avoidable" only gives 4 gay releatet results...hard to belive i am the first one after 56 pages to ask if ntr is avoidable.
Btw, the results said the gay content not avoidable in all routes...so gimme please a hint wich routes i need to avoid for a dickfree game...well, aside from the MC's...

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Updated the patch.
The cheats/patches work both for the original version and the unpacked one.
For the original you should place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory.
View attachment 880247
Just choose the one you need, extract and replace the original file(if you use the unpacked version).
- "patron & developer mode" enables the in-game cheat mode.

Have fun :)

edit: added patron & cheat mode (thanks to Prevat https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-in-hornstown-v4-7-unlikely.3493/post-4476759 )
for me no work

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Strange...searching for "avoidable" only gives 4 gay releatet results...hard to belive i am the first one after 56 pages to ask if ntr is avoidable.
Btw, the results said the gay content not avoidable in all routes...so gimme please a hint wich routes i need to avoid for a dickfree game...well, aside from the MC's...
There's a lot of dick in this game. Lot of pussy too, but ...

It's pretty easy to tell what decisions are going to result in the MC getting some D. About the only thing I'd tell you to watch out for is asking the tattooist for a free tattoo. If you do this before the MC has gained any remarkable characteristics, he'll just fuck you and say, "Sorry, couldn't think of anything."

There's a bunch of homoerotic stuff going on in the construction job, but if you're going dominant you won't be offered it anyway.

Reactions: Virulenz

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's a lot of dick in this game. Lot of pussy too, but ...

It's pretty easy to tell what decisions are going to result in the MC getting some D. About the only thing I'd tell you to watch out for is asking the tattooist for a free tattoo. If you do this before the MC has gained any remarkable characteristics, he'll just fuck you and say, "Sorry, couldn't think of anything."

There's a bunch of homoerotic stuff going on in the construction job, but if you're going dominant you won't be offered it anyway.
Other storylines to watch out for: the ex-girlfriend, the neighbour, the beautician (forgot her name), and bad ends on the detective storyline. Just avoid the former when the MC spots her at the mall and check the walkthrough for tips on the others.

Kazumin

May 6, 2017
Can i make a female character more curvy/chubby, than that "very feminine" option from the Experilab clinic?

Dec 30, 2018
Can i make a female character more curvy/chubby, than that "very feminine" option from the Experilab clinic?
You can if you make your character a bimbo, you do that by continuing the trials at the clinic until you're pretty androgynous, then if you exit the building a lady will tell you she can help fix you, then just follow her storyline

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Man.. i wanted to check the new bimbo update in the public build but look at this.... the dev locked the whole content behind patron... I am not talking about the new bimbo content but the whole Bimbo content was locked..

Dec 30, 2018
Man.. i wanted to check the new bimbo update in the public build but look at this.... the dev locked the whole content behind patron... I am not talking about the new bimbo content but the whole Bimbo content was locked..
That's not the first time they've done that, a while back when they added himbo content it said it was public, but it was locked behind a patron wall, still is now

Dragorise

May 19, 2017
Updated the patch.
The cheats/patches work both for the original version and the unpacked one.
For the original you should place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory.
View attachment 880247
Just choose the one you need, extract and replace the original file(if you use the unpacked version).
- "patron & developer mode" enables the in-game cheat mode.

Have fun :)

edit: added patron & cheat mode (thanks to Prevat https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-in-hornstown-v4-7-unlikely.3493/post-4476759 )
what's the difference

Reactions: FloppotheMech
Apr 10, 2018
how do I launch the game?
downloaded all the stuffs, extracted in the same place and still got phpdesktop-chrome
after clicking that nothing happens

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
what's the difference
patreon = unlocks the patreon settings
patreon & developer =unlocks everything plus you can inject code on the game
patreon &cheat = unlocks patreon & gives a menu to cheat the game (in the house or the phone I do not remember the exact location)
how do I launch the game?
downloaded all the stuffs, extracted in the same place and still got phpdesktop-chrome
after clicking that nothing happens
You just move the "data" folder, from the data archive, and merge it with the "data" folder of the main program. doubleclick phpdesktop-chrome.exe and start playing.
If done correctly you'll see this
1.PNG
if not you'll see this
2.PNG

Reactions: effninefivehuman
Apr 10, 2018
You just move the "data" folder, from the data archive, and merge it with the "data" folder of the main program. doubleclick phpdesktop-chrome.exe and start playing.
If done correctly you'll see this
1.PNG 1.PNG
if not you'll see this
2.PNG
fml.png

Here's what I'm getting
last time I played this there was something called Horntown.exe
I feel so fucking confused

Reactions: bluerubber

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 929542

Here's what I'm getting
last time I played this there was something called Horntown.exe
I feel so fucking confused
The official game still does and you can get it from
I made a custom version, because I got sick and tired of all the virtualizers like exeoutput, enigma protector, etc.

You are missing the x86 Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
Download and install either the 2015 version

or the latest that has 2015, 2017, 2019 combined in one

direct link

Last edited:

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
I don't know if that has been mentioned in walkthroughs or in this chat but I found a cheat I think worth mentioning...

If you agree with the daily dose of experimental drugs from the clinic... and keep visiting even after he is done paying... when he gets to the point where you can stop asking, argue, or agree to help him out... if you argue or agree, the very next screen has him giving you a token and some money... right click anywhere on the screen and then select "back"... this will reload the last screen and then you just keep repeating this... each time the new screen loads he gives you another token and more money... these keep piling up and are remembered when you roll back.

When you've got enough money and tokens for the clinic, just end the cycle and continue playing... you'll now have a bunch of tokens and money.

(it's worth mentioning I'm not sure if the money works only when you agree and not when you argue... but both ways give tokens and agreeing definitely gives you money too -- also this eats up the time one hour at a click but will keep going at 24:00 until you stop and go home.)

---

Surprisingly re-playable and good game.

Reactions: menatv

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The official game still does and you can get it from
I made a custom version, because I got sick and tired of all the virtualizers like exeoutput, enigma protector, etc.

You are missing the x86 Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
Download and install either the 2015 version

or the latest that has 2015, 2017, 2019 combined in one

direct link

yuck....and thanks..

Reactions: pk2000
2.60 star(s) 27 Votes