pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I installed the redist pack that you said, but I still get the same problem when running phpdesktop but i get a different code, mine is either "2e2c" or just "e2c".

I don't know how to get laragon to work, it seems to only pull up the 6th of march maintenance page for the game and then MySQL fails
post screenshots because I did not understand the problems that you described.
Laragon can be downloaded here

Comenaila

Jun 19, 2019
post screenshots because I did not understand the problems that you described.
Laragon can be downloaded here
Here are the screenshots, and an error file it created (I appended ".txt" to upload it, but it works as a text file anyway), which I hope I removed all personal info from, (pls let me know if I didn't).

Either the specific "MySQL log" file its mentioning is blank or I don't know where it is. I'm assuming its the second, but the one Laragon sends me to when you right click->MySQL->mysqld.log is one it made (or used) inside the Hornstown folder and is the aforementioned blank one. I found one inside the Laragon data folder but it doesn't seem to have changed since the installation of Laragon so I'm assuming it's not that one either.

I tried setting both "Document Root" and "Data Dir" to the Hornstown folder, the error file is from that one, just the "Document Root" to the Hornstown folder and the other to the default it was at in Laragorn's directory, and then the same but switched so only the "Data Dir" was the Hornstown folder.

I haven't a clue how any of this shit works.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Here are the screenshots, and an error file it created (I appended ".txt" to upload it, but it works as a text file anyway), which I hope I removed all personal info from, (pls let me know if I didn't).

Either the specific "MySQL log" file its mentioning is blank or I don't know where it is. I'm assuming its the second, but the one Laragon sends me to when you right click->MySQL->mysqld.log is one it made (or used) inside the Hornstown folder and is the aforementioned blank one. I found one inside the Laragon data folder but it doesn't seem to have changed since the installation of Laragon so I'm assuming it's not that one either.

I tried setting both "Document Root" and "Data Dir" to the Hornstown folder, the error file is from that one, just the "Document Root" to the Hornstown folder and the other to the default it was at in Laragorn's directory, and then the same but switched so only the "Data Dir" was the Hornstown folder.

I haven't a clue how any of this shit works.
If you use "Data dir" it won't work, at best it will display links for all the files included in the directory.
You need to use as the starting address:

datadir=hornstown data directory

Comenaila

Jun 19, 2019
If you use "Data dir" it won't work, at best it will display links for all the files included in the directory.
You need to use as the starting address:

datadir=hornstown data directory
Oh neat, got it. Thanks!

Reactions: pk2000

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
When your trying to get the stripper job how so you do you talk to Apollo and Venus?
You have to work at the strip club and the game will randomly give you the chance to talk to them and/or watch them dance.

It can be quite annoying waiting for the game to give you the option to do the one thing you have left to do.

Reactions: Goodb0y
Feb 15, 2019
How do you run this game? I've literally been trying for hours, laragon isnt helping at all
Just download the offline version from the official page and edit the save file, you can download the ofline version after registering with an email address

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
Just download the offline version from the official page and edit the save file, you can download the ofline version after registering with an email address
I actually downloaded all the files here... when you say official page, do you mean the creator's website? Because everything for the game on f95zone has been downloaded, i cant get it to open via the .exe file

Feb 15, 2019
I actually downloaded all the files here... when you say official page, do you mean the creator's website? Because everything for the game on f95zone has been downloaded, i cant get it to open via the .exe file
Yes, the creator's page. You need to register for free which lets you download the latest free offline version.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Where can I find / start the new content with Ms. Woods? Been running everywhere through the city for days and haven't meet her.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I can't do anything at the main square but to "wait for the display to change maybe step closer to read the entire list.
Or you could just leave."

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Where we can find what's new on 5.1? I used to look for it on the walkthrough, but it hasn't been updated in some time.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
hey just wanted to know if anyone found out how to meet this girl?
She's a member of the sexfighting club at the gym. If you just do regular workout sessions enough, you'll eventually stumble across one of their "tournaments". Ask the personal trainers to explain what's going on and you'll get an opportunity to join.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok. I'm calling it. The outfits situation (or rather the lack of it) is shit. Years after the intro to this game, actual years mind you, and we still have the same old boring as shit clothing options. In an act of what I can only assume to be supreme laziness or outright absent mindedness, we have no heels, stockings, accessories, no actual selection of bra's and panties (beyond the single pair, and a thong that's already there) or any feminine options (or masculine for that matter) beyond the two at the sex shop and the three at the Mall. It's like every single bit of attention was put into story and not an iota of basic thought put into clothing. Am I alone in being annoyed as fuck about this?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes