Feb 15, 2019
Ok. I'm calling it. The outfits situation (or rather the lack of it) is shit. Years after the intro to this game, actual years mind you, and we still have the same old boring as shit clothing options. In an act of what I can only assume to be supreme laziness or outright absent mindedness, we have no heels, stockings, accessories, no actual selection of bra's and panties (beyond the single pair, and a thong that's already there) or any feminine options (or masculine for that matter) beyond the two at the sex shop and the three at the Mall. It's like every single bit of attention was put into story and not an iota of basic thought put into clothing. Am I alone in being annoyed as fuck about this?
If you are a patron you can write to Unlikely on Patreon about this issue

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
She's a member of the sexfighting club at the gym. If you just do regular workout sessions enough, you'll eventually stumble across one of their "tournaments". Ask the personal trainers to explain what's going on and you'll get an opportunity to join.
so what just do a solo workout or with a trainer?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Do solo workouts until a situation happens where you stumple across the sex wrestling. Then it tells you to ask the trainer about it. Afterwards you can get in and visit the gym after dark to participate. Can take a few days until you trigger this option, though. May help if you go train after dark too (since the sex wrestling is only in the evening) but not sure about that.

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Alright maybe I'm dumb but I can't turn this game on.
I'm opening phpdesktop-chrome but only some notebock appears and nothing else happens.
Help, please...? :)

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Walkthrough hasn't been up to date in a while, wish I knew what you need to trigger Cedric's date.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
If you are a patron you can write to Unlikely on Patreon about this issue
I am and I did. One thing that I suggested was that a simple way to expand clothing options would be to make the "special" clothing available for purchase and regular wear (whether. Actual options in clothing would be nice too. Instead of four varieties of jeans+T-shirt or summer dress, four different kinds of casual wear. Same for the other types. More MC options that aren't hideous would be great.

@ManInMoon You're talking about a complete overhaul, I'm certainly not opposed to this in principle, but I ask everyone to remember Hornstown Next and the horror that was the MC avatar in that.

But if you want the devs to pay attention to you on this at all, Patreon is the place to do it. Input into what new content is added to this game is literally a Patron reward. Insulting them on a pirate site is hardly going to impress them.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
so what just do a solo workout or with a trainer?
You'll need to do solo workouts until the event triggers (ie. like how you meet everyone else you meet at the gym). Then the option to talk to the trainers about what you saw becomes available.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Edit: Fucking Hell
After my extended research on astral boolean gynecology and the schism that persist between PHP purists and Python enthusiasts I've reached the point of enlightenment wherein one must gather files from other sources to play this game. The installation instructions are fucking troll.

I'm triggered because I like the game but the online version is freezing up on me.

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Honestly it's a decent game and someone who joins it this late has so much content to see. But the content these days is so very shallow compared to the original storyline or some of the early side stories (like the sub or the prostitution stories). Plus honestly, when you don't really have sex pics (it's really just pinups) you really need much better erotica in the text and they just don't have that great writers.

Feb 15, 2019
If any patrons are present here, have there been any discussions on patreon/ website to add bondage stuff to the sugar daddy storyline?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes