reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
At least check the walkthrough before asking. Or maybe just play the game at all.

Because playing the game will result in a hair stylist appearing on the map.
Are you always snarky with anyone who asks a question? Because I did play the game, and read the walktrough, and eventually realised that by entering Lily's path you lose access to her services, completely. Which, by the way, the walkthrough does NOT warn you about, at any point. After playing for about a week, visiting the parlour a few times but not at all focusing on that path (I triggered it unknowingly and do NOT want to pursue it) I even forgot that it used to be the hairdresser's. Lily only lets the MC service her and be her sissy doll. So all I have to do is tell her to bugger off - but it still could be better explained in the walkthrough. And lest I sound entitled, I'm very thankful that there is a walkthrough).

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I took the drug that increased attitude by +1 and renders you hairless in the morning. It's supposed to be a permanent +1, but when I went to sleep, my attitude went down by -2, despite the game text saying "while the assertiveness you felt yesterday is still there..." - maybe a bug? Or is there anything that can give you a -2 hit overnight?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
It would be useful if you could give a raincheck reply when the biker and other NPCs you meet at random events call, passing on that day's program but keeping you relationship with them intact, so they'll call you later? Keep getting calls from them on days where I already have a Hornyz date, and I'm forced to piss one of them off, no chance to just tell them I'm busy for the day?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I took the drug that increased attitude by +1 and renders you hairless in the morning. It's supposed to be a permanent +1, but when I went to sleep, my attitude went down by -2, despite the game text saying "while the assertiveness you felt yesterday is still there..." - maybe a bug? Or is there anything that can give you a -2 hit overnight?
I think those type of drugs (the ones that Mikey sells) are just temporal, and the effects are reversed the next day, but a -2??? that's definitely a bug. But if you can avoid them, better (not possible if you want to become a drug dealer, though. The MC is supposed to test the drugs until he recognize each and every one)

Now, the only drug I take in the game, is from the dealer of the gym, that makes your character with a muscled body and dumber. The effects there are permanent

the biker
Fucking biker, I have a crush on him :love:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Fucking biker, I have a crush on him :love:
You mean Dean? Yeah It's also my fav storyline in this game, quite a lot of contents and 2 different paths (with more branches).
My 2nd fav is the food truck storyline

Are you always snarky with anyone who asks a question? Because I did play the game, and read the walktrough, and eventually realised that by entering Lily's path you lose access to her services, completely. Which, by the way, the walkthrough does NOT warn you about, at any point. After playing for about a week, visiting the parlour a few times but not at all focusing on that path (I triggered it unknowingly and do NOT want to pursue it) I even forgot that it used to be the hairdresser's. Lily only lets the MC service her and be her sissy doll. So all I have to do is tell her to bugger off - but it still could be better explained in the walkthrough. And lest I sound entitled, I'm very thankful that there is a walkthrough).
You didn't specific your question, how would anyone know you couldn't find the answer or are just lazy ("spoon-fed" is just annoyingly common on the internet.)
There's so many events reduce your attitude, taking a pill doesn't make you immune to attitude hit.
It would be useful if you could give a raincheck reply when the biker and other NPCs you meet at random events call, passing on that day's program but keeping you relationship with them intact, so they'll call you later? Keep getting calls from them on days where I already have a Hornyz date, and I'm forced to piss one of them off, no chance to just tell them I'm busy for the day?
It's not "Gotta Catch'em All" Harem Game. Time management and choose between different storylines is one of the aspect of the game.
Tho you still can play the way you want, just
  • Don't active too many storylines at once, or
  • Use cheats

Last edited:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Are you always snarky with anyone who asks a question?
No.

Because I did play the game, and read the walktrough, and eventually realised that by entering Lily's path you lose access to her services, completely. Which, by the way, the walkthrough does NOT warn you about, at any point. After playing for about a week, visiting the parlour a few times but not at all focusing on that path (I triggered it unknowingly and do NOT want to pursue it) I even forgot that it used to be the hairdresser's. Lily only lets the MC service her and be her sissy doll. So all I have to do is tell her to bugger off - but it still could be better explained in the walkthrough. And lest I sound entitled, I'm very thankful that there is a walkthrough).
This is unfortunately a pretty common kind of problem in this game. The walkthrough isn't just useful, it's essential.

If you've been locked into the forced sissification path and don't want to continue, yeah, Lily's going to be off limits.

If you check in the OP, there is a link to unlock the various Patron modes. This might let you reset Lily's storyline.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I really liked this game in the past. But there are so many storylines now, most not all that deep. The Walkthrough is absolutely needed with some of them as well or you will break the storyline. And still pretty buggy at times. Also am not amused that apparently there are routes that show up but are locked behind a patreon paywall. Plus, at least for the free online version, you still have to login and register to load and save, right? That also turned me off.

At least it gets frequent updates. Same can't be said for a lot of games out there.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really liked this game in the past. But there are so many storylines now, most not all that deep. The Walkthrough is absolutely needed with some of them as well or you will break the storyline. And still pretty buggy at times. Also am not amused that apparently there are routes that show up but are locked behind a patreon paywall. Plus, at least for the free online version, you still have to login and register to load and save, right? That also turned me off.

At least it gets frequent updates. Same can't be said for a lot of games out there.
TBH, I can't imaging myself playin' this game without Paid Patreon / Crack.
Their overly aggressive monetisation impact hugely how the game works on the fundamental level, that it's super inconvenient and not fun to play at all (free version).
Meanwhile it's not a finished "Box-priced" game that you can simply buy up-front and play.

Reactions: cynsaur and menatv

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Has anyone downloaded version 7.8, currently available from the game site? I've started a new game on this version, and the library seems to be broken - nothing but a white background whenever I try to access. Unfortunately, I'm not a backer, can't let them know directly - maybe someone here can?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Two quick questions same topic "saves". Has anyone seen the game kind of hang on saves? And the save files are a .txt format? I haven't seen that before.

A third question on a different topic. The client version or thick version of the game seems like it still reaches out to a server?

jqtauwf341

Jan 4, 2023
Unpacked 7.9 offline version

can be easily deployed on any OS by lasted version of

on windows x64 open run-win-x64.bat to start server and open in browser

Last edited:

Lyrialla

Sep 27, 2018
Unpacked 7.9 offline version

can be easily deployed on any OS by lasted version of

on windows x64 open run-win-x64.bat to start server and open in browser
with anonfiles dead, can you provide a new download hosted elsewhere?

Reactions: jqtauwf341

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
Two quick questions same topic "saves". Has anyone seen the game kind of hang on saves? And the save files are a .txt format? I haven't seen that before.

A third question on a different topic. The client version or thick version of the game seems like it still reaches out to a server?
All save files are .txt formats on offline version, no idea on online one since I've never connected to the internet while loading this game.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
any way to speed the game up? it hangs constantly between actions and locations for 10+ seconds at a time even on an ssd

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes