reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is it possible, in this game, to undergo a forced transformation and have the MC be "uncomfortable" or reluctant to accept the changes they undergo? I was surprised that almost nothing changed when my MC was "tricked" by their date into changing genitals.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HardTimesInHornstown-7.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is it possible, in this game, to undergo a forced transformation and have the MC be "uncomfortable" or reluctant to accept the changes they undergo? I was surprised that almost nothing changed when my MC was "tricked" by their date into changing genitals.
"Forced Transformation" is actually a kink for many of this kind of games.
You basically need to read / pay attention to what they are saying.
Some game offer you the choice to lock yourself out of certain transformation, and others make reverse TF very easy so you can just change back.
Unfortunately this one involves heavy grinding. All you can do is suck it up, or use cheats. :( Especially if you don't have extra saves.
IIRC you can choose to not see Forced TF paths when you start the game?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
"Forced Transformation" is actually a kink for many of this kind of games.
You basically need to read / pay attention to what they are saying.
Some game offer you the choice to lock yourself out of certain transformation, and others make reverse TF very easy so you can just change back.
Unfortunately this one involves heavy grinding. All you can do is suck it up, or use cheats. :( Especially if you don't have extra saves.
IIRC you can choose to not see Forced TF paths when you start the game?
I may have misled you by the way I phrased my post. I'm actually looking for that forced TF feature, and what surprised me was that the MC is "instantly" fine with whatever they have to do. So, if I start the game as a hetero man, I would expect them to be reluctant to suck cock, have anal sex, etc - but they aren't. It's as if every choice I make is something that would be part of that character's natural preferences, they're not really going against their preferences, and the "forced" aspect is lost. If this is how the game was designed, I'm OK with it - though I'd prefer it otherwise. But if it's because of the way I'm playing, I'd welcome any advice on how to correct it, and play the arc suggested by the introduction - a "manly man" who, wither by virtue of his financial troubles, or for being cheated or in any other way coerced, is slowly transformed, and equally slowly and reluctantly overcomes all the red lines he might have set himself before.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I may have misled you by the way I phrased my post. I'm actually looking for that forced TF feature, and what surprised me was that the MC is "instantly" fine with whatever they have to do. So, if I start the game as a hetero man, I would expect them to be reluctant to suck cock, have anal sex, etc - but they aren't. It's as if every choice I make is something that would be part of that character's natural preferences, they're not really going against their preferences, and the "forced" aspect is lost. If this is how the game was designed, I'm OK with it - though I'd prefer it otherwise. But if it's because of the way I'm playing, I'd welcome any advice on how to correct it, and play the arc suggested by the introduction - a "manly man" who, wither by virtue of his financial troubles, or for being cheated or in any other way coerced, is slowly transformed, and equally slowly and reluctantly overcomes all the red lines he might have set himself before.
OIC, Yeah "Corruption" is not a thing in this game, basically just a warning and if you choose to proceed then it's full consent (even the cuckold / bimbo / himbo route).
By "forced" I meant for players, not the MC - MC is an open book (there's also no virginity, and the sex experience are just for skill checks, scenes barely differ).

But that premise is almost on every other sissification / M2F game, and there are a lot of those, so

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Been a while coming, but I've finally pulled my financial support for this game.

Still like it and will keep an eye on development, but I'd need to see a change in approach before I'd resume support. Current criticisms include:

1. Crappy MC Avatar System

Only a relatively small number of skin/face combinations are not hideous. Almost all of the purchasable clothing is hideous and repetitive. We don't need four different colours of the same shit clothes; we need four different outfits for each tier of clothing. Fashionable female clothing - for example - should be four different outfits, all of which look good, rather than four different colours of the same ugly, incompetently-rendered dress.

This would be a relatively-easy problem to fix. Instead, the devs are currently fundraising to redo the NPC art that looks completely fine.

2. Frontloading Storylines

The storylines are too concentrated at the beginning of the game. There should at least be time to run through the entire Experilabs Feminisation storyline (which requires that you avoid sex for a time) before the game throws the Coven, Dean, And Mitsumi/Xi stories at you. The incidents that begin these stories need to at least be pushed back in the game or - ideally - gated behind some decision made by the player. So you have to visit a motorcycle shop to trigger the Dean quest, check out real estate signs in your area to trigger Keiko and so on.

And then of course this leaves the late game relatively unpopulated. Which is odd since many of the storylines that are pushed so quickly onto the player currently would be far better suited to a more accomplished MC.

3. Opaque Decision Making

The walkthrough is a must for this game. I would probably say that the majority of storylines cannot actually be completed without using the walkthrough. It's just not clear enough what decisions will lead to what outcomes.

The Keiko storyline is a classic example. If you help Keiko with her luggage, you've just unknowingly started a timed game using a scoring system that is never actually explained to you. Failure to "win" this game will dump you into cuckland. Yay.

This is still a really cool game (the development model alone is amazing), but I was paying the devs to make it better, not progressively worse.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
2. Frontloading Storylines

The storylines are too concentrated at the beginning of the game. There should at least be time to run through the entire Experilabs Feminisation storyline (which requires that you avoid sex for a time) before the game throws the Coven, Dean, And Mitsumi/Xi stories at you. The incidents that begin these stories need to at least be pushed back in the game or - ideally - gated behind some decision made by the player. So you have to visit a motorcycle shop to trigger the Dean quest, check out real estate signs in your area to trigger Keiko and so on.

And then of course this leaves the late game relatively unpopulated. Which is odd since many of the storylines that are pushed so quickly onto the player currently would be far better suited to a more accomplished MC.
I actually suspect dev deliberately made your Point 1 and 3, for better Monetisation control:
  • Don't like MC customisation? Fine, pay us more, and we will make a Tier that includes more options
  • Can't proceed the game without a walk-through? Yeah, that's to annoy you with heavy grind, so you'll more likely to pay for cheats; And we made guides, you just need to pay for Ads to check them.
About 2. This game don't have and do not need "Late game". Why?
Cuz it's basically a "rouge like" with Heavy Grind that you can only do so much in a single play-through.
It's necessary to lay down all the choices you can make early on, so you can choose which route you'd go with for this run.
  • If you want them to change the philosophy, they need to change how they Monetise this game - Make Grind not so heavy, Make Normal version can Save and Load freely, etc - which won't happen, otherwise they won't make it this way to begin with.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I actually suspect dev deliberately made your Point 1 and 3, for better Monetisation control:
  • Don't like MC customisation? Fine, pay us more, and we will make a Tier that includes more options
As someone who has raised this issue directly with the devs, they have certainly never raised this as a possibility.

• Can't proceed the game without a walk-through? Yeah, that's to annoy you with heavy grind, so you'll more likely to pay for cheats; And we made guides, you just need to pay for Ads to check them.
No, that's just bad design.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Hey, I stuck with patch 7.40 Lingerie Shop, at 14 stages as a sissy model. Can find any progress trigger. Help!
I think you mean the 14th step of the walkthough right? I was just to post about that problem, going to work for many days and nothing changes, no calls... Do we need to go somewhere?

Reactions: poputu

FATE1027

Sep 10, 2017
imagine forcing player to register to their own website otherwise you cant even save and load your progress, completely predatory and forced for such basic feature

Reactions: menatv

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Man i'm shocked everytime i go on the devs patreon for hornstown and see that they have 1256 patreons (6k a month) The game has gone downhill with the past couple of updates. New content every month is just not being added despite them saying it is. Because the walkthrough isn't updated anymore when the new updates drop. Making the new content inaccessible, since the paths are incredibly cryptic. And some new storylines aren't even playable since they just lead to a blank screen. Feel like the dev is just doing this on purpose now since it's been like this the past couple of months. They bring in 6k a month for a html game and still can't make it work properly.

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
hello everyone
how cab I get dominant Attitude ?
I have submissive Attitude and I can't change it.
please help me

Jan 14, 2019
Yes, buying dom/sub points is the easiest way to alter your attitude. There are also random events at the beach and mall, but those are (like I said) random and if you are too far on the spectrum to one side or the other some events force you to do the action associated with that attitude.

Reactions: saeids

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
Yes, buying dom/sub points is the easiest way to alter your attitude. There are also random events at the beach and mall, but those are (like I said) random and if you are too far on the spectrum to one side or the other some events force you to do the action associated with that attitude.
I don't know where I can buy dom points. there's no such thing in my map.
but I used the random events and now I have dominant attitude. but every time I go to the EC Club there's mistress Emma! and I I just don't want to see her anymore
how can I get rid of her?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes