getdare

Aug 28, 2017
some of the images aren't loading properly is it because of my save or is it something wrong with the version

for example the sexual harrasment in the park , the image doesnt get loaded
I had the same happen to me too a few times. Maybe a bug that got introduced when the dev tried to stop piracy?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Whats the best way to raise dominance??
There is an hypnotist on the circus, who can raise your dominance (or your submissiveness if you choose to), it's not free but it's the fastest way besides cheats. The other way I know is going to the Extreme circunstances club and choose the option to see if there is something interesting. from time to time there are some option to whip or ridicule slaves there. But it's a very slow process.

I would like to know more. Honestly, there are more ways to be submissive than to be a dom in the game.

inde202

Jul 10, 2021
I've really enjoyed playing this, I liked the open world feel and possibility to follow lots of different story patha - Does anyone know of any other games out there that are similar?

sebeptin

Jul 30, 2021
I followed the instructions for cheats to work but nothing happens, no cheat menu or something like that. Or, cheat menu is in somewhere else?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I followed the instructions for cheats to work but nothing happens, no cheat menu or something like that. Or, cheat menu is in somewhere else?
There should be an option to "open trainer" when at home or on your phone.

I believe that more recent versions of the game connect to the Interwebz to determine whether or not your access to Patreon supporter features is legit. Try turning off your net connection before you start the game if the trainer isn't available as above.

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
I'm going through the "Clinic Feminization" storyline...

why it say you no longer need to go in for checkups. The pill you have gotten has been a placebo according to them.

the storyline can't be continue

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There is an hypnotist on the circus, who can raise your dominance (or your submissiveness if you choose to), it's not free but it's the fastest way besides cheats. The other way I know is going to the Extreme circunstances club and choose the option to see if there is something interesting. from time to time there are some option to whip or ridicule slaves there. But it's a very slow process.

I would like to know more. Honestly, there are more ways to be submissive than to be a dom in the game.
The dev essentially created a very Grind Heavy environment, that if you play free version it'll be very inconvenient - almost painful - if you want to go somewhere, even with the help of 3rd party save editor.
Also, didn't realise they removed basic "Save/Load" function from the free version - which makes grind even worse.
Quite predatory, but I guess it could be worse.
Luckily it's not difficult to crack :LOL:
Here ya go ya wanker ( I have wanker on the brain dont mind meh)

Thanks. They actually added quite a chunk of gay contents since last I played. And they are quite good. :LOL:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I'm going through the "Clinic Feminization" storyline...

why it say you no longer need to go in for checkups. The pill you have gotten has been a placebo according to them.

the storyline can't be continue
In the OP of this thread, there is a very clearly marked link to the extremely thorough walkthrough on the developer's site. So if you'd tried looking for the answer yourself, you probably would have found it pretty much immediately.

the relevant bit of the walkthrough. Most likely, you weren't masculine enough when you started the trial.

TBH, I'm not that impressed with the new(er) version of this storyline. While I absolutely reserve the right to judge you for not using the walkthrough, you are completely blameless to be in need of the walkthrough.

There's getting to be way too many storylines where it's not clear what choices will produce what results.

At any rate, just follow the walkthrough. Be very careful about this storyline intersecting with others, as there's a period of time during the trial where it's best you don't fuck.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes