nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't know where I can buy dom points. there's no such thing in my map.
but I used the random events and now I have dominant attitude. but every time I go to the EC Club there's mistress Emma! and I I just don't want to see her anymore
how can I get rid of her?
There's no "direct way" to change your attitude. It changes depending on your actions. If you want dom points, chose actions that dominant.
If you don't want to see someone, just reject them. But if you are already locked in some storyline, then there's no way out, just restart.

Also, if you feel like cheating, search this thread for the cracks, they allow you to change anything you want directly.

Jan 14, 2019
I don't know where I can buy dom points. there's no such thing in my map.
but I used the random events and now I have dominant attitude. but every time I go to the EC Club there's mistress Emma! and I I just don't want to see her anymore
how can I get rid of her?
To buy dom/sub points, you have to go the circus and talk with the hypnotist chick. I don't know if meeting her in the city as a pop-up events is required, but if so it shouldn't take too long to trigger.

As for the mistress, I am not sure. I only did the gay male option, but I assume the abort is similar. If there isn't a choice to cut her off directly, starting the path and then ignoring it should upset her, making her block off the path herself.

Kinzinho

Nov 21, 2022
Guys I'm having difficulties with the download. When I download any link to windows it looks like it has a virus, and my system blocks it. Has anyone had the same problem?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Guys I'm having difficulties with the download. When I download any link to windows it looks like it has a virus, and my system blocks it. Has anyone had the same problem?
You need to be more specific:
Which file did you download? From which link?

The game itself contains some sort of advertisement injection, so anti-virus might sometimes pick it up. But it shouldn't be harmful.
If that's the case, just allow the download to complete.

I've played the version shared here, haven't encounter a "real" virus yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kinzinho

Kinzinho

Nov 21, 2022
You need to be more specific:
Which file did you download? From which link?

The game itself contains some sort of advertisement injection, so anti-virus might sometimes pick it up. But it shouldn't be harmful.
If that's the case, just allow the download to complete.

I've played the version shared here, haven't encounter a "real" virus yet.
Thank you very much! I was afraid there was actually some virus haha. I downloaded all the links for windows and the anti-virus always blocked it, but now I will install it. Thank you, you're an angel!

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Updated the patch.
The cheats/patches work both for the original version and the unpacked one.
For the original you should place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory.
View attachment 880247
Just choose the one you need, extract and replace the original file(if you use the unpacked version).
- "patron & developer mode" enables the in-game cheat mode.

Have fun :)

edit: added patron & cheat mode (thanks to Prevat https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-in-hornstown-v4-7-unlikely.3493/post-4476759 )
i tried all 3 and "change gender" still "grayed out"
"only patrons allowed to start a female character"
i don't want to start as male character

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone, this is full offline walkthrough until 7.6 version.
About the game itself, do you just download the public version from their website, and apply the crack?
I tried it with the 7.5 public version. Although works, it's super laggy and often unresponsive, with random crashes.

This didn't happen a few versions back. Not sure did the dev do something regarding the cracks.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
About the game itself, do you just download the public version from their website, and apply the crack?
I tried it with the 7.5 public version. Although works, it's super laggy and often unresponsive, with random crashes.

This didn't happen a few versions back. Not sure did the dev do something regarding the cracks.
For crack public version:
For creating your alpha access level, select and copy these codes with Ctrl+C.

<?php
$_SESSION['HTversion'] = "♀ ♥ ☺ ♥ ♂";
$_SESSION['HTpromopic'] = "PROMO57.png";
$_SESSION['patron'] = 2;
$_SESSION['patronplus'] = 0;
$_SESSION['adsfree'] = 1;
$_SESSION['online'] = 0;
$_SESSION['accesslvl'] = "alpha";
$_SESSION['accname'] = "Alpha Access";
?>

Then open your Notepad, paste codes to your notepad with "Ctrl+V", after that choose Save As option from the File menu, put “__UPDATE.php” to the "File name:" field, and choose All Files (*.*) from "Save as type:" field, then save the file, after that copy or move your file to this path Hornstown\Data\.

1. Hornstown\
  2. Hornstown\Data\
  3. Hornstown\Data\__UPDATE.php
  4. Hornstown\HORNSTOWN.exe

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Game has potential. But would be better with some animations on the sex scenes. At the moment they're quite dull..

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Game has potential. But would be better with some animations on the sex scenes. At the moment they're quite dull..
Besides two or three static pics (on the park), there are no sex pics, much less animations. This is mainly a text game, where, at most, you'll have pics of the other characters naked. I doubt you'll ever see animations here

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Besides two or three static pics (on the park), there are no sex pics, much less animations. This is mainly a text game, where, at most, you'll have pics of the other characters naked. I doubt you'll ever see animations here
what a pity

Apr 21, 2023
I hadn't seen links be updated in a while.

As of now, the current game version is 7.64 PHP

Game can be found on the home page here

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
For crack public version:
For creating your alpha access level, select and copy these codes with Ctrl+C.

<?php
$_SESSION['HTversion'] = "♀ ♥ ☺ ♥ ♂";
$_SESSION['HTpromopic'] = "PROMO57.png";
$_SESSION['patron'] = 2;
$_SESSION['patronplus'] = 0;
$_SESSION['adsfree'] = 1;
$_SESSION['online'] = 0;
$_SESSION['accesslvl'] = "alpha";
$_SESSION['accname'] = "Alpha Access";
?>

Then open your Notepad, paste codes to your notepad with "Ctrl+V", after that choose Save As option from the File menu, put “__UPDATE.php” to the "File name:" field, and choose All Files (*.*) from "Save as type:" field, then save the file, after that copy or move your file to this path Hornstown\Data\.

1. Hornstown\
  2. Hornstown\Data\
  3. Hornstown\Data\__UPDATE.php
  4. Hornstown\HORNSTOWN.exe
Sorry, but there is only a game exe and no data folder.

So how do you apply this?

Thanks

Edit: Got it to work. You have to create the Data folder yourself and copy the file into it.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes