tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
In general, I like the first reason. The daughter and old girlfriend were likable. Not so much one of the sisters (the one who wants to blackmail you). I have not played season two, but I have not heard good things about it. Hopefully the dev streamline the game.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
RIP once great VN. Usage of AI completely tarnished this VN. Just finished and just skipped thru dialog at the end. Became unbearable. If you can get past deformed feet, legs, sometimes butts and deformed faces when there is more than 2 people in the scene maybe it is good for you all. For city scenes, landscapes AI is fantastic. But not 100% usage of it.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
RIP once great VN. Usage of AI completely tarnished this VN. Just finished and just skipped thru dialog at the end. Became unbearable. If you can get past deformed feet, legs, sometimes butts and deformed faces when there is more than 2 people in the scene maybe it is good for you all. For city scenes, landscapes AI is fantastic. But not 100% usage of it.
Can you send me images so I can see what the game is after the remake?

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What a retarded decision from an absolutely terrible dev. Mistake after mistake, bullshit after bullshit.
I mean, look at the original Antonella and Isabella and compare them to that new deformed garbage.
The story and the approach to incest were always total shit IMHO, but at least the renders used to look awesome.
Now, not even that.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
kind of curious how the looked before I only briefly played this in the past but now im curious cause to me those preview renders you posted don't look bad to me for AI.

Reactions: Bald & Old Badger
3.80 star(s) 117 Votes