• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It Has Incest tag but link for patch is not included !!!
Game is Good But Landlady Roomate is confusing :confused: 1.9 gigs at least BJ or HJ could be added (y)

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The dev team seems very professional from what i was reading, a lot better than some i have seen on this site.
If the game looks good as well then i'd totally be impressed and wouldnt be surprised if this game turned out to be a real good success. Gonna try it sometime later this day

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Thjis

May 19, 2017
This game has a lot of hands... First time I think I have seen it on forums, must of missed it or just did not have interest in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Johnnny002

Feb 9, 2022
View attachment 1631498

Overview:
Hard to love is the first digital game experience of the Qori Gaming company, which presents a very new and current premise, which tells the life experience of the MC from his teenage years, where he falls in love and lives adventures with another student.
On the other hand, together with the MC we will meet his very peculiar family, consisting of both parents, two younger sisters and his little daughter.
On the other hand, together with the MC we will meet his very peculiar neighborhood.
As for the dynamics of the game, the decisions you make will give you the opportunity to see different scenes and live more explicit experiences.
Finally, this first version of the game tries to give an introductory visualization of the game.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-29
Release Date: 2022-03-24
Developer: Qori Gaming - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extra: WT Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1631546 View attachment 1631547 View attachment 1631548 View attachment 1631550 View attachment 1631551 View attachment 1631552 View attachment 1631553 View attachment 1631554 View attachment 1631555 View attachment 1631556 View attachment 1631557
10/10 Story and
10/10 Animation

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is there any harem planned???
I hope there is... all those girls needs some love, may have to add this one to my list soon, I just wonder if their definition of a certain fetish is the same as mine and we won't see any other guys in this vn. :unsure:
So far it has lots of potential.

Feb 18, 2018
There should be a synopsis section in the OP. Most of the devs give an extremely vague game description and they don't understand that there is no reason to actually hide the plot of the game from the players. It attracts new players to the game with a well-defined description. Most of the time I only play new games if their plot intrigues me even if the art/models don't look good. The models look very nice in this game but I skimmed through it the last update without gathering much information on what's going on with the story. I might give it a try again after a few more updates.

Reactions: Kracken36

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Hard to Love [v0.02 Alpha] [Qori Gaming] – Compressed

Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) v0.02 Alpha · · · (294.1 MiB :: 1.84 GiB)
Mac v0.02 Alpha · · · (249.5 MiB :: 1.84 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Compression was done using -q 90. If you'd prefer a lower quality version (one where the details on their skin is practically gone) let me know.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes