Jan 2, 2022
That's what it says apparently
On the other hand, that is a pretty early start
On the other hand, maybe that's what they are going for? or maybe they were meaning that the dad isn't his dad and he has two younger sisters plus a younger half-sister? or maybe two stepsisters and a sister? I'm not sure...
On the other hand, I have mixed thoughts based on the summary but maybe I'll try it anyways and see how it goes.
Or maybe he got a fellow student or teacher pregnant. (Please let it be his mom that he got pregnant and now his sisters want his babies too!!!!) :love:

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
MAR 25, 2022 AT 3:15 AM
Hard to Love v.0.02 Alpha RELEASED!

alpha-cover.png

Changelog:

NEW CONTENT:
Added 429 total renders (05 animations included).
71 SFX and 41 background music in total.
Added chapters title screens.

MISC:
Fixed "unnatural" English words on prologue and ch1. Thanks to WickedGarden for this!
Fixed facial hair on most pictures on prologue.
Reworked post-production on almost every picture on prologue.
Reworked flow, transitions and programming on prologue.
Reworked script on prologue.
Added notification "when" to save.
Added new flags on prologue, NEW playthrough required.

DEVELOPER NOTES:

Hello, how are you? Yukana here.

First of all, I apologize for the delay we had, some personal problems and our novice experience in this took us a toll, delaying us for a few weeks.

After an arduous month, I present the alpha of what I had planned to present as a full version. Thanks to Pinkcat for the support in social networks. Unfortunately due to personal problems we had to go our separate ways for the time being. I hope one day to have her back on the team.

I have tried to add animations and certain transitions and little things that can make the VN less static. I hope you like it. Oh, and from this chapter on most of the decisions are scored, remember to balance your relationships points.

As time goes by and with your support we will try to present updates much faster and with more content! Experience, better hardware, your support and our commitment will get us there!

Links will be available according to schedule.

*YUKANA*

Jun 25, 2021
I surprised by how much I connected with this VN. Tons of broken, relatable people in a well written, well made game. Looking forward to more.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's not gonna be a long list since they tend to die fast lol.
Michael is probably gonna be on the list of most hated fathers in AVN's, if ever one gets created.
Lol the MC will most likely cuck him anyways so his existence won't be much of a hinderness(I hope)
For me tho most liked father have to go to the MCs dad from being a Dik. I personally wouldn't mind having a supportive dad like that, mine was an asshole, loved the fucker may his soul rest in peace but he was an asshole none the less :HideThePain:

Reactions: Wicked Garden
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes