Aug 31, 2020
please don't spoil, but what is the incest patch ?? it's for have incest or stop incest ? i'm on episode 3 and with or without this change nothing ^^

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
What happened to the writing after ep 4/starting S2?? It was good, and now it's ridiculous. New writer? This is not good. Monologues are boring, conversations make no sense, nobody has a personality anymore. What happened??
Nothing have changed

wy01675811

Sep 30, 2021
the cheat code will be conflict incestpath?
Here's my WT & Cheat Mod for Hard To Love v0.05
Refer to this for full experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also adds mod options for better choices, AS PER ME.

Reactions: KingFap

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Renders are good and all but man even the kindergarteners are more stable and sensible then each and every character present in this game.
Going through the dialogues feels like a chore more than anything else and seeing MC behaves in any and all situations feels like watching a train wreck.

I don't mind a slow burn but the execution of the story is all over the place, i can honestly say that there is not a single character here that i find likable or interesting in any way and no matter how ridiculously good the renders might be they can only do so much but that's just me.

Even the sexual acts leave a bad taste because of how characters behaves afterwards which is the worst part because it is not due to the build-up leading to sex but because that's just how the characters are, annoying cunts before And after the act.
Forgive me for saying this (or not) but that's the impression i got after playing.

I'm gonna stick around for few more updates, don't wanna give up that easily on this.

Aug 31, 2020
on the contrary, I find the game very good, not far from perfect, I'm missing some elements, but overall I love slow progress when you don't have everything right away and above all, there's enormous development potential. maybe too many possibilities for the sequel which gives the impression that there could be 20 chapters, which means that the wait will be long, a little too much because until then....in short, no, very good game, we understand the intentions of the creator behind and the very original gameplay helps to stay in it throughout. I would say that the only weak point is that the updates are late, which means that we move on and move away from the game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Same here. And from Amber too. There are so few VNs where the girls act truly jealous so this VN is a gem for me.
Yes, how could I forget the precious Amber has the same level of jealousy as her niece lol
true there are few games like that. And this demonstrates very well the jealousy of LI and for me too!

Reactions: hysepReC
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes