SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I ran though it a few times with a bunch of different choices, there is a shower scene, but it's not really a scene.
Oh, I was meaning gallery, there was only 2 in Sancho's galley, so wasn't sure if anymore got added yet or not, although this is just part 1.

Reactions: armond

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I just started Season 2 and is dropping out of Arlette's relationship unavoidable?
I was super sweet to her in text in Season 1 and season 2 opens with "She hasnt been in contact in months, hope she's not hooking..."

What. the. Fuck?

Did I make a bad choice with the recap questions or something? because it didn't even ask me about the Arlette conversation...

Reactions: misterx2999

malistos

Mar 9, 2020
The renders look good but the story is depressing. Would not recommend playing this if you arent in a good place IRL as well.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So I just started Season 2 and is dropping out of Arlette's relationship unavoidable?
I was super sweet to her in text in Season 1 and season 2 opens with "She hasnt been in contact in months, hope she's not hooking..."

What. the. Fuck?

Did I make a bad choice with the recap questions or something? because it didn't even ask me about the Arlette conversation...
Not really, look like opening for Season 2 wrote someone else, because story dont make any sense, its like from mirrored world

armond

Apr 26, 2020

What. the. Fuck?

It's the narrative power of the timeskip. No matter what decision you made as a player the writer decides what really happens because time moved on without you. As far as I can tell there is no way to have nanimi not come between you and your daughter. The choices in this seem to be illusions.

Last edited:

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes