I'll be honest i really liked the start of the game
But since then I think the story has got worse each update
And story is one of the most important parts of a visual novel imo

The girlfriend storyline at the start was my favourite part tbh

Anyway probably a controversial opinion but I felt like getting it off my chest
And yeah I do find the whole Japan thing a bit weird

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
IMPORTANT: A new playthrough (restart) is required. The dev changed the RenPy version, renamed all the files, and created a completely different file structure. Not my fault, you'd have to restart even if you never used a mod in your life.
Does this also apply to season 1 or just season 2?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Bud, those three listed sins have nothing to do with me, the mod, cheating, etc. They have to do with progression and stability of the plain (unmodified) product. How many times do you want to restart this VN? How many times do you want to have multiple playthroughs while saving each as a separate progression only to find out in the next update all that was for not... since they don't function? You're missing the point I rekcon.
yes and no for missing the point. but i dont see the sin sorry i understand your comment its just does not affect me the way it does you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Thanks for your help but i have one question, but will the mom and daughter have content in the future?
I would be surprised if they didn't.

The MC's mom wants him bad and doesn't even try to hide it so i would say that content with her is almost guaranteed and probably not too far away. As for the daughter, she doesn't seem to see the MC as anything more than her father right now but she's very possessive and hates the fact that her friend has a crush on him (they even had a falling out over it). Maybe she will take some drastic measures to try and keep the MC away from her friend? ;)

Reactions: JojodoLolo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Indeed, not workin' at android Joiplay ;(
It's using nightly Ren'Py build. I have zero clue about Joiplay, but since this version of Ren'Py has been out for a little over a monthand still in testing, more than likely it will need to be updated.

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
I just DL the game... What folder do I put the incest patch into... Do I just unzip it in the root folder where the application is. Thanks for your help.

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
put it in the game folder and it breaks the game. Should i unzip into the game folder.. I just copied it and placed it into the game folder.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
put it in the game folder and it breaks the game. Should i unzip into the game folder.. I just copied it and placed it into the game folder.
What are you trying to do?

Look at the patch files carefully. Which version do you have?

For Episodes 1-4 you need S01 patch for episode 5 you need S02.

After that, you extract the archive you place the extracted file in the folder called "game", and after that you are done, it's just an ON/OFF switch for the game....

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
What are you trying to do?

Look at the patch files carefully. Which version do you have?

For Episodes 1-4 you need S01 patch for episode 5 you need S02.

After that, you extract the archive you place the extracted file in the folder called "game", and after that you are done, it's just an ON/OFF switch for the game....
Thanks for Help.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes