SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Guessing that due to the "prostitution" tag, the only "virgin" will be the MC, no?
Or do you pimp them out when they get on your nerves?
After all, my adamant belief is that the player should be able to choose who to fuck and who to ignore, with regard to kissing and virginity status.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Guessing that due to the "prostitution" tag, the only "virgin" will be the MC, no?
Or do you pimp them out when they get on your nerves?
After all, my adamant belief is that the player should be able to choose who to fuck and who to ignore, with regard to kissing and virginity status.
It's one side character you meet once in the story

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
..well, hot shit, I guess not even the MC is a virgin.
Huh.. so why is miss Purity in there anyways? Can I avoid chopping her cherry, if the MC is such a stud?
You would be able to evade any character eventually
For now you can only drop out from few relationships

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do NOT BE DROPOUTS , KIDS, GO FINISH YOUR EDUCATION, GAMING COMES SECOND!
you can only drop out
MC is passed out from all the girls he comes in contact with, he cannot help it,
he is going back to the babe full house of his youth to score some more.
Get a grip and get your head in this game!
NoW!

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Due to the changes and updates in Ren'Py, there might be errors when loading savegames.
If that happens, please use the automatic savegames, which seem to be unaffected by this issue.
I tried loading my saved games so many times all by the time I decided to check the page for a solution all my auto saves were from the naming screen :HideThePain:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried loading my saved games so many times all by the time I decided to check the page for a solution all my auto saves were from the naming screen :HideThePain:
Wouldn't have mattered anyway, the dev is mistaken. Old autosaves don't really mean anything either (along with previous saves). You have to start over, no if's, and's, or but's. This has already been explained. The main issues are:
  • The fundamental version of the language engine was updated (and shouldn't have been).
  • All the filenames were changed.
  • The entire VN's file and directory structure was changed.
  • Other misc items but you get the point by now.
So, why do the above matter and why does it mandate you start your playthrough from scratch yet again? Simple. When the core RenPy version is altered (updated or downgraded) all the fundamental data contained in the RPYC files is recreated (the old information in them is therefore destroyed). One of the many data sets in these compiled files are the save file pointers. Think of them like GPS coordinates. Without them RenPy has no idea where the old save should be started at. The built-in rollback feature of RenPy will try to get to the current label's start but if it's too far back (or if calls were used in the code instead of jumps) then it will fail. This means your saves do not load and throw exception errors.

That's the summary. Take that to the bank.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I would be surprised if they didn't.

The MC's mom wants him bad and doesn't even try to hide it so i would say that content with her is almost guaranteed and probably not too far away. As for the daughter, she doesn't seem to see the MC as anything more than her father right now but she's very possessive and hates the fact that her friend has a crush on him (they even had a falling out over it). Maybe she will take some drastic measures to try and keep the MC away from her friend? ;)
Thanks for yor help! i'll come back later then!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game feels like I've played it a while back, but I didn't really remember it. Having just started again (?), my initial thoughts on the first few chapters (haven't gotten round to the second part yet)

Graphics - good
Story - good...ish
Characters - eh

Bit of a mixed bag, because while it's understandable that the MC is depressed because of everything that he's going through (hence the title), the MAGNITUDE of his depression, cold and abrasive behaviour does wear pretty thin and tbh I'm starting to think of him as a bit of a prick. Slow-burns are fine, but the emotional drain accompanying the game so far isn't great, and might be the reason I stopped playing when I did

Still, of course, this is just my opinion, and I can't fault the story despite not quite enjoying all of it. My major sticking point (again, personally) is the MC. Yes, realism, and yes, depression (which I've suffered from myself) don't go away overnight, but still...the drain, y'know? Sometimes you get enough of that in real life that you don't need more, or want to see your characters break through theirs somehow

3* so far IMO, I'll give it a fair chance this time and rate it when I've played further

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes