bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This has real nice renders, is there lots of game play in it already? is there lots of sex at the moment? ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some new content to Ep6 which includes 13 new menu choices. Other than that many changes to the base VN/redux including the patch system, camera position code, etc.
massagecook01, apologies, I was sorely mistaken. There's 13 new standard menu choices and.... 28 "random" menu choices. Those 28 are currently causing me grief as I'm not sure how I'm going to port them.

Edit: Full blown SanchoRant about those "random" menu choices here if curious what they are (and what they aren't).

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i like the AVN but the MC with his inner monologues sounds like a whiny little bitch about how hot ass women want to tease and bang him who in their right fcken mind would bitch about it outside of the MC i get its incest but IRL shit don't happen and even if it does you dont bitch you power through it and bang them or let them tease you WTF!! :ROFLMAO: (n) anyways if you take that part out of the AVN be just fine but then again im guessing it is slowly corrupting him i guess but should only be reserved for women in VN but whatever . MC just erks me that he is acting like such a panzy when hot tail is throwing themselves at him and he just whines about it smh just smfh . i still like the AVN and will play it but still protest the MC inner monologues it is lame af .

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
i like the AVN but the MC with his inner monologues sounds like a whiny little bitch about how hot ass women want to tease and bang him who in their right fcken mind would bitch about it outside of the MC i get its incest but IRL shit don't happen and even if it does you dont bitch you power through it and bang them or let them tease you WTF!! :ROFLMAO: (n) anyways if you take that part out of the AVN be just fine but then again im guessing it is slowly corrupting him i guess but should only be reserved for women in VN but whatever . MC just erks me that he is acting like such a panzy when hot tail is throwing themselves at him and he just whines about it smh just smfh . i still like the AVN and will play it but still protest the MC inner monologues is lame af .
These chick's are perhaps very similar to a Japanese pilots in World War 2, they love being shot down

• Haha
Reactions: Mars_ixv

BC

Jul 13, 2017
i like the AVN but the MC with his inner monologues sounds like a whiny little bitch about how hot ass women want to tease and bang him who in their right fcken mind would bitch about it outside of the MC i get its incest but IRL shit don't happen and even if it does you dont bitch you power through it and bang them or let them tease you WTF!! :ROFLMAO: (n) anyways if you take that part out of the AVN be just fine but then again im guessing it is slowly corrupting him i guess but should only be reserved for women in VN but whatever . MC just erks me that he is acting like such a panzy when hot tail is throwing themselves at him and he just whines about it smh just smfh . i still like the AVN and will play it but still protest the MC inner monologues it is lame af .
It would work if the writing was any good. But sadly it’s basically all flash in this VN.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The story seems to have jumped ahead quite a bit from where it was... 1 random scene of the mc's baby mama made little sense at all. Then it just get's put on a shelf with no further development or explanation. The randomness of events and the mc just out of the blue going back to work with no rehab no counseling no kind of normal procedure for someone who was injured. IDK maybe things are different here in the U.S. but I doubt after a near death experience like that one the mc would just be allowed to go back to work without some kind of mental check and health clearance from professionals... so many things don't make any sense here in the first version he was all about mom and sis, in this version he's basically anti everyone especially himself. Seems like a recipe for disaster honestly... not sure what the dev has planned but so far it's not looking like a good ending is possible... also making the start and the present separate stand alone applications is bad it should all fit together in a single d/l with a continuation or the second part being a stand alone should still be a continuation of the previous version yet it doesn't feel as though the two go together even though the q&a at the beginning asks about your choices that just seems to make it less connected imo. The writing overall isn't terrible as some are saying it's the presentation and placement of events. There should be a flow of story and events where everything fits together rn it's just a bunch of mc loathing himself and everyone around him getting mad at him... how this guy is still going is a miracle but we'll just have to wait and see what the dev does next or maybe not if it doesn't start blending together it might not be a good idea to keep reading... it's sad too because I saw a lot of potential in the first part not sure what happened. Just a tip for the dev not sure if they follow this thread or not most players want some likable characters in the game, so far I haven't really witnessed that, the little asian girl maybe but the *ahem* "tenant" is jealous or something so not really sure who else there is... It's not enough to just have physically attractive characters you need likable characters too.

Reactions: armond

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (Season 2 v0.062 - Episode 6 Part 2 - Update)
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1693975501662.png 1693975529283.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes