Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I played this only one time and it's been a long time & also sorry to say tbh i don't really remember the story very well but i want to ask if any brother can answer is there any content planned or has introduced in season 1 or 2 with mc's mom.......i remember her model and i really liked her. and after a long time now i'm seeing it there is no milf tag in the genre or on dev notes....?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is a weird one for me, I'm interested in figuring out the mystery behind everything is but I feel like season 1 was miles better than season 2.

Though it's good MC banged amber and everything but he is a whiny bitch at every turn, he got much worse from season 1 to 2. The best part of season 2 is the detective case so far because we finally see MC doing something other than whine. The girls have become more extreme too, especially amber shes full on bipolar at this point.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The girls have become more extreme too, especially amber shes full on bipolar at this point.
"Mom" is too... in this update ignore the mod's suggested choices during her "scene" and tell that bitch not to drink anymore... she goes fucking ballistic out of nowhere. :ROFLMAO:

The PMS in this VN is off the charts.... full-bore minstrel cycle cramping to the maximum. We're in for one hell of a ride... I just have zero idea where the finish line in this dark tunnel we travel.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Really unfortunate that the game is living up to its name.
There's a lot that could've been really good, but all the important decisions are taken out of the player's hands in lieu of a nonsensical overreaction that just serves to drag things out.
Really hope the game can turn things around, it looks amazing, just really awkward in terms of writing and pacing.

bos420

May 16, 2021
Damn the way events unfolded I'm not sure if I took a wrong route somehow or if that is how everything ends up. Gallery would help knowing if someone missed something.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
It's hard to say with this game, in any other I would say something broke in updating from 0.061 to 0.062. Last I saw Isabella she asked if we wished she were more like Nanami, asked if we'd still love her if she couldn't be like that (I say yes twice), then demands we keep Nanami out of the house. We refuse (no choice, possibly due to previous choices) and she throws a fit and runs out.

The next scene we're meeting her in a coffee shop and MC has a vast number of options on how to apologize. Apologize for what? I feel like I've missed a scene, and there is literally zero context provided in their conversation for what they're talking about. Are we sorry we didn't give in to her demands? Sorry we've been a terrible father? MC says he "didn't mean those words" and Isabella "can't believe you said those things to me". That has nothing to do with how the last scene played out.

There's been many times in this game I can't follow the dialogue, it veers wildly from philosophical musings to angry overreactions seemingly at random. But this was the first time an entire scene left me so bewildered that I felt it might be a bug.

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
So I'm sure this answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it after a fair amount of scrolling. Is Season 2 meant to be played after Season 1 (which would normally be the case), or does S2 cover everything as a single download? (Note: I wouldn't be asking this question if it wasn't for the extremely confusing Dev post on the first page - respectfully recommend making that clearer there)

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
So I'm sure this answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it after a fair amount of scrolling. Is Season 2 meant to be played after Season 1 (which would normally be the case), or does S2 cover everything as a single download? (Note: I wouldn't be asking this question if it wasn't for the extremely confusing Dev post on the first page - respectfully recommend making that clearer there)
You need to play S1, S2 asks you to re-input a couple decisions and then continues the story.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It happened off screen during the time skip when she was sneaking into his room every night, if I understand the recap correctly.
no she just kept sneaking peeks and crushing hard on the MC. No sex between them yet. On or off screen.

Think I'm going to start skipping updates. Took too long for this to release for such a microscopic update. And yeah as someone was wondering, non of isabella's coffee shop interaction made sense. It completely backtracked everything that happened before the update.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Honestly this is getting odd feels like all the girls are going insane.

Also still no Nanami or daughter content... I'll stop downloading this one until there is some..

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Though it's good MC banged amber and everything but he is a whiny bitch at every turn, he got much worse from season 1 to 2. The best part of season 2 is the detective case so far because we finally see MC doing something other than whine. The girls have become more extreme too, especially amber shes full on bipolar at this point.
I agree
Amber has been crazy since she born. That adds to her charm but lately shit just hit the roof. Every is giving "I ran away from an asylum" vibes

MC is Cop...BUHAHAHAHAHA what a bullshit. It's a joke at this point how he is behaving.

With everything going on in thread I'm gonna avoid a update or two as this is kinda sounding stressing + bullshitting with how story is proceeding and with all these inconsistencies in the source code, Meantime I'm gonna play S1 again.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes