hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you like tiddy, then yes.

If you like bat shit crazy tiddy, even more yes.

If you like good story telling... just... turn your brain off and enjoy the tiddy.
I assure you I favor titties, I have a feeling that I will like this game, if that is the focus.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
I see that everyone in this thread wants to ravage Nanami as well. Hope its coming soon. Also is their a Nanami sig?

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Jesus fucking christ....we'll continue this later.....completely ignores and forgets daughter again....what a fucking sap...

I'm outta here...even Isabella can't keep me interested.
In fact, it's safe to say there's no content for Isabella!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's interesting, because I 've chosen for MC not to sleep with her (aka "not worth it"), and yet come episode 6 (after being shitty at gaming) she obsess about getting his dick inside "again". Oh, and she also "remembers" bj she never gave. Nice choice tracking :/
If only that was the only issue with the VN's tracking...

How did you get to this scene?
You mentioned above your not really on her pathing, otherwise you'd get it via standard playthrough.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You mentioned above your not really on her pathing, otherwise you'd get it via standard playthrough.
Is it from this update? I didn't get those options either. In my playthough, she asked the MC to massage her ass first, he refused and she got angry and kicked him out, lol. I'm definitely on her path since i got the sex scene with her a couple of updates ago... :unsure:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well I must say that testing the game after a year, this was a strange experience, the mc looks pretty pathetic (that is, the dialogues or thoughts) and it seems that none of the LIs are right in the head :HideThePain: , if I had to describe how I see them and maybe even the Mc, I think this gif says it all

tenor-1.gif

Leaving that aside, the scene with Elizabeth(?) the mother was quite interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, this is one of those games where I don't know if the Tag Harem is real , because it seems that at any moment one of the Li could go crazy and set the house on fire :KEK:.

Last edited:

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Maybe someone help, im looking similar game: guy live with mother and sister, sisteron last update hump him in jacuzzi. Story stay on school, and often we see retrospectivest from past.

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Does anybody know any tricks to make Sanchomod work in joiplay ?

Even walkthrough mod not working on Joiplay.. couldn't play the game

Reactions: alfakynvinr
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes