imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
That's what I was thinking too. That's why I got confused with why the other guy thought it was the dad. I think they were calling MC as the dad because the MC has a daughter, not referring to the actual dad (i.e. MC and his sister's father). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i really hope so, my heart isn't strongh enough to know the other possibility, if u know what i want to mean e.e

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, a Content Warning would've been appreciated. I still have PTSD from One Piece's Fishman Island Arc.

SO. MANY. FLASHBACKS.

Is that a new kink? Do people get it off from flashbacks scenes or something? From a narrative standpoint, what's the friggin' point of the game get into a flashback every two sentences in present time?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was enjoying the game but then I had to stop because I want to love everyone but it wasn't letting me and I didn't know what choices to pick to except love and sex from everyone. The main character was too depressing and it was reminding me of my own low self esteem.

Reactions: Aner878787

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
God, I want to like this game, I really do. But every time I start to get into it... Why is every character in this game Bi-Polar? They're fine one minute and then turn on a dime and their personalities do a complete 180 the next. They're all sweet and kind and then angry bitter jealous cunts the next second.

It's like I can't get a read on what kind of person any of them are because all of them are fucked up equally. The story also seems to not follow it's own logic half the time. He acts like a pussy and resists his urges then even when I MAKE HIM do it, the very next time he's with that character he goes back to being a pussy until the opportunity presents itself for me to MAKE HIM do it again.

Then there's Isabella, who in Chapter 6 finally peels off the good girl persona to confront him, and even though I was accepting of it, I still had the conversation in the diner like I berated her the entire night before? The only thing she was upset with me about when she left was Nanami, but the apology I had to give had nothing to do with that. So either the Dev messed up a pathing, didn't remember to put in a different conversation or just assumed everyone would be a dick and tell Isabella to stay the innocent little girl act.

I got done with the scene with Amber in this update, where everything was going great then she once again flips her bi-polar switch and turns into a cunt and I deleted the game. Enough is enough.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
God, I want to like this game, I really do. But every time I start to get into it... Why is every character in this game Bi-Polar? They're fine one minute and then turn on a dime and their personalities do a complete 180 the next. They're all sweet and kind and then angry bitter jealous cunts the next second.

It's like I can't get a read on what kind of person any of them are because all of them are fucked up equally. The story also seems to not follow it's own logic half the time. He acts like a pussy and resists his urges then even when I MAKE HIM do it, the very next time he's with that character he goes back to being a pussy until the opportunity presents itself for me to MAKE HIM do it again.

Then there's Isabella, who in Chapter 6 finally peels off the good girl persona to confront him, and even though I was accepting of it, I still had the conversation in the diner like I berated her the entire night before? The only thing she was upset with me about when she left was Nanami, but the apology I had to give had nothing to do with that. So either the Dev messed up a pathing, didn't remember to put in a different conversation or just assumed everyone would be a dick and tell Isabella to stay the innocent little girl act.

I got done with the scene with Amber in this update, where everything was going great then she once again flips her bi-polar switch and turns into a cunt and I deleted the game. Enough is enough.
Yep, game is good if you want to test your patience and look at pretty renders. Just waiting for more sex scenes to ctrl skip and jack off, the plot lost me already, I dont care.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
i really hope so, my heart isn't strongh enough to know the other possibility, if u know what i want to mean e.e
Well i too hoped so .But most probably she was not virgin .Since its explicitly mentioned in every vn if a girl is virgin .Leaving the topic means she is not virgin .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I'm only like an hour into this game and my first impression is that this is one of THE weirdest games I've ever played, if not the weirdest. Ever. Seriously.

The guy that is the epitome of introverted, painfully insecure nerd, became a cop... Wow... A guy that is the epitome of beta on verge of omega is in a job that requires an alpha. His partner is sending him nudes, he doesn't get it and then is snapping needlessly at his girlfriend that is being really sweet, considerate and caring. Dafuq is that about?

Then there's the flashbacks that mess up the flow of narration. And all the honestly irritating MC's curt responses of "forget it" to his daughter's questions when she just wants to help him and is showing him she loves him and he's acting like a brusque, uncaring, cold asshole. FFS, man, your kid loves you and you're acting to her the same as her mother's parents did to her!!! Poor kid, mother abandoned her when she was born and she gets stuck with this emotionally dysfunctional asshole of a father who fobbed her off on his insane parents and sisters to raise for some reason instead of having her with him, like every other parent.

Then him acting like a complete loonie, zoning out, ignoring people he's talking to, going into these self-centered melancholy whining fests (like when Isabella gives him the picture of Antonella) that after 15 years he really should be over by now, constantly lying to his child and so on. Also, REALLY weird text ("she's so sweet that I sometimes worry about her" - wtf?! how does that make sense?).

Even though the characters are Western, I get the feeling the dev is Asian, most probably Japanese and the text is machine translated... the weirdness of dialog that makes you think you're on drugs or at least drunk I've found usually stems from machine translations of non-English text.

Then there's the constant weird poses that Antonella makes that look like something straight out of some Manga/anime

It's not all bad of course, REALLY like Antonella, even though she's so bipolar she's keeping my head spinning (then again so is MC). The renders are pretty good, Antonella is gorgeous.

I'm gonna keep with the story, hopefully the weirdness is just part of the drugs he's on and it will straighten out. Otherwise *I* will be the one on prescribed drugs, lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porthas

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm only like an hour into this game and my first impression is that this is one of THE weirdest games I've ever played, if not the weirdest. Ever. Seriously.

The guy that is the epitome of introverted, painfully insecure nerd, became a cop... Wow... A guy that is the epitome of beta on verge of omega is in a job that requires an alpha. His partner is sending him nudes, he doesn't get it and then is snapping needlessly at his girlfriend that is being really sweet, considerate and caring. Dafuq is that about?

Then there's the flashbacks that mess up the flow of narration. And all the honestly irritating MC's curt responses of "forget it" to his daughter's questions when she just wants to help him and is showing him she loves him and he's acting like a brusque, uncaring, cold asshole. FFS, man, your kid loves you and you're acting to her the same as her mother's parents did to her!!! Poor kid, mother abandoned her when she was born and she gets stuck with this emotionally dysfunctional asshole of a father who fobbed her off on his insane parents and sisters to raise for some reason instead of having her with him, like every other parent.

Then him acting like a complete loonie, zoning out, ignoring people he's talking to, going into these self-centered melancholy whining fests (like when Isabella gives him the picture of Antonella) that after 15 years he really should be over by now, constantly lying to his child and so on. Also, REALLY weird text ("she's so sweet that I sometimes worry about her" - wtf?! how does that make sense?).

Even though the characters are Western, I get the feeling the dev is Asian, most probably Japanese and the text is machine translated... the weirdness of dialog that makes you think you're on drugs or at least drunk I've found usually stems from machine translations of non-English text.

Then there's the constant weird poses that Antonella makes that look like something straight out of some Manga/anime

It's not all bad of course, REALLY like Antonella, even though she's so bipolar she's keeping my head spinning (then again so is MC). The renders are pretty good, Antonella is gorgeous.

I'm gonna keep with the story, hopefully the weirdness is just part of the drugs he's on and it will straighten out. Otherwise *I* will be the one on prescribed drugs, lmao.
Buckle up

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Buckle up
Yikes! xD

Btw., any idea how I can see the navigation line (skip, back, q.save, q.load, etc.)? It's really pissing me off that if I misclick I can't go back to read the previous text or quicksave. :(

You know that, nevermind, just got to Nanami and I think I'm done with this game. She looks (and acts) like a complete kid, for some reason sexualized, plus the MC's sleazy thoughts that make me want to tear my eyes out; and I'm gonna vomit if I go on. So, yeah, this is it. This is blatant CP, fuck this game and this dev. Why is this shit on this page? It's basically illegal in practically every country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
Jul 1, 2018
Yikes! xD

Btw., any idea how I can see the navigation line (skip, back, q.save, q.load, etc.)? It's really pissing me off that if I misclick I can't go back to read the previous text or quicksave. :(

You know that, nevermind, just got to Nanami and I think I'm done with this game. She looks (and acts) like a complete kid, for some reason sexualized, plus the MC's sleazy thoughts that make me want to tear my eyes out; and I'm gonna vomit if I go on. So, yeah, this is it. This is blatant CP, fuck this game and this dev. Why is this shit on this page? It's basically illegal in practically every country.
Wait till you hear about Parental Love

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You can use the shortcut "page up" on your keyboard

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You can use the shortcut "page up" on your keyboard
Thanks for help, but after throwing up in my mouth from Nanami's appearance I quit playing this game. I'm not into that kind of shit. Too bad cause Amber and Antonella were quite attractive if you ignore their insanity and MC's testosterone count lower than that of a tree sapling.

Reactions: Mantioxi
Jul 1, 2018
Thanks for help, but after throwing up in my mouth from Nanami's appearance I quit playing this game. I'm not into that kind of shit. Too bad cause Amber and Antonella were quite attractive if you ignore their insanity and MC's testosterone count lower than that of a tree sapling.
Bro never heard about petite girls

Reactions: Jericho85

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Bro never heard about petite girls
I've heard of them, seen them and know them and Nanami ain't it. She's a 10 year old kid someone stuck big tits on and called her an adult. Hell, MC even waxes poetic about her "cherubic face" and the dev goes into great lengths to show her naked genitals. Look, I get it, Japanese are a lot more lax about p3d0, but that boat ain't sailing in the West as easily.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I've heard of them, seen them and know them and Nanami ain't it. She's a 10 year old kid someone stuck big tits on and called her an adult. Hell, MC even waxes poetic about her "cherubic face" and the dev goes into great lengths to show her naked genitals. Look, I get it, Japanese are a lot more lax about p3d0, but that boat ain't sailing in the West as easily.
Yeah I don't see that all. She looks petite, but she's definitely developed like a young adult. I've known grown women that petite too, so it doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

She doesn't give loli vibes at all. If she did, I wouldn't bother with this VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah I don't see that all. She looks petite, but she's definitely developed like a young adult. I've known grown women that petite too, so it doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

She doesn't give loli vibes at all. If she did, I wouldn't bother with this VN.
I've got a nephew that age and he has female friends that look and act like that, minus the body.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I've got a nephew that age and he has female friends that look and act like that, minus the body.
I've had classmates that are in their 20s that look like that, and seen younger sibling's classmates that look like that.
At the same time, I've also seen high school kids that look they're 10 years old as well.

Unfortunately, genetics are weird, and there is no binary answer to whether a body type is "appropriate" for someone's age.

Reactions: Dororohot
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes