MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yep, i like S1 more. S2 is weird, feels like everyone is clingy and whiny b*tch
Yeah the girls moods and personalities are all over the place in S2. I can't with a straight face say its the same game at all.
I have been very open about the dislike of how S2 turned out too with the weird character development.

So yeah gonna be very interesting to see what happens when S2 girls are put into S1.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3102035
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR Version: This update news is primarily about the delay in the upcoming release of "Hard to Love". The main reasons include rewriting the initial chapters for better coherence, learning to use AI in Photoshop to fix clippings issues, developing a stat window feature, and integrating these changes into the new client. This work is extensive, involving over 500 images and 12 animations, aiming for completion by December. While this message focuses on the game's development, I also touch on some personal challenges that have impacted my work. For a deeper insight into these personal aspects and the full context of the delay, please continue reading the main message.

Hi everyone,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to you today with a bit of a heavy heart. I need to talk about the delay in the upcoming update for "Hard to Love". I understand how much you all look forward to each new chapter, and it pains me to let you down.
Firstly, I've been reworking the initial chapters from the previous build. This journey started with a core story but the subplots needed more depth and coherence. I've rewritten each girl's backstory, their goals, and aspirations. This process, while time-consuming, was essential for my peace of mind and the game's integrity.
In parallel, I've been learning to use AI in Photoshop to address the clippings issue. It's been a lifesaver, especially considering Daz3D's limitations with non-Western objects and settings. This technical advancement is crucial for the authenticity of our world in "Hard to Love".
Another significant addition is the development of a stat window feature. This will help players understand the impact of each stat on their gameplay. It's something I hadn't considered essential before, but now I see its value.
Rewriting the first chapters also means integrating them into the new client. This involves not just rewriting but also "de-Westernizing" some renders, creating new scenes, and discarding the irrelevant ones.
On the matter of game nature, a supporter's comment about 'milking money' struck me deeply. It was never my intention to make anyone feel that way. As an AVN developer, striking a balance between story and adult content is challenging for me. And I think it's crucial to not just focus on the narrative and that was my big mistake. I've explored various AVNs to understand how they blend story and sex elements and finding that perfect balance is tricky for me... it's like it's not just about transforming my game into an orgy fest, but also I don't want to neglect the 'fan-service' that's a big part of any AVN. I'm committed to delivering an experience that satisfies on both fronts, and I will try to learn to get the balance right.
Regarding my personal struggles, they have indeed impacted the development. The past period has been particularly tough, with internal battles, family stuff and emotional turmoil. I'm on a path to recovery now and more determined to complete this project, which now means everything to me since this will be my main job from now on.
For the update's timeline, some day at December is the goal. The scale of the work is significant, with over 500 images and 12 animations already completed. The animations alone, ranging from 50 to 60 images each, add up to a substantial number. I'm close to finishing this part but still have around 200 renders left for the revamped chapters.
The idea of creating an exclusive supporter walkthrough is on hold too. It requires changing established code, which I'm not fully equipped to handle right now. I want to avoid forcing players to restart the game, so I'm treading carefully here.
I apologize sincerely for the delay and the emotional rollercoaster this might have caused. Your patience and support have been incredible, and I can't thank you enough for sticking with me and "Hard to Love".
Thank you for being part of this journey.
YUKANA
(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"Rewriting the first chapters also means integrating them into the new client. This involves not just rewriting but also "de-Westernizing" some renders, creating new scenes, and discarding the irrelevant ones. "

So, those stupid complains about the game being silly and too-western have reached her at the end?
A shame, imo, as cant say Im looking forward to play yet another "HS" (models) crap at the "new client".

Well, good luck to her with her plans, and to those "westerners" playing it in the future.
So long!
*woooshhh....fades into dark feathers dust* :HideThePain:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3102035

TLDR Version: This update news is primarily about the delay in the upcoming release of "Hard to Love". The main reasons include rewriting the initial chapters for better coherence, learning to use AI in Photoshop to fix clippings issues, developing a stat window feature, and integrating these changes into the new client. This work is extensive, involving over 500 images and 12 animations, aiming for completion by December. While this message focuses on the game's development, I also touch on some personal challenges that have impacted my work. For a deeper insight into these personal aspects and the full context of the delay, please continue reading the main message.

Hi everyone,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to you today with a bit of a heavy heart. I need to talk about the delay in the upcoming update for "Hard to Love". I understand how much you all look forward to each new chapter, and it pains me to let you down.
Firstly, I've been reworking the initial chapters from the previous build. This journey started with a core story but the subplots needed more depth and coherence. I've rewritten each girl's backstory, their goals, and aspirations. This process, while time-consuming, was essential for my peace of mind and the game's integrity.
In parallel, I've been learning to use AI in Photoshop to address the clippings issue. It's been a lifesaver, especially considering Daz3D's limitations with non-Western objects and settings. This technical advancement is crucial for the authenticity of our world in "Hard to Love".
Another significant addition is the development of a stat window feature. This will help players understand the impact of each stat on their gameplay. It's something I hadn't considered essential before, but now I see its value.
Rewriting the first chapters also means integrating them into the new client. This involves not just rewriting but also "de-Westernizing" some renders, creating new scenes, and discarding the irrelevant ones.
On the matter of game nature, a supporter's comment about 'milking money' struck me deeply. It was never my intention to make anyone feel that way. As an AVN developer, striking a balance between story and adult content is challenging for me. And I think it's crucial to not just focus on the narrative and that was my big mistake. I've explored various AVNs to understand how they blend story and sex elements and finding that perfect balance is tricky for me... it's like it's not just about transforming my game into an orgy fest, but also I don't want to neglect the 'fan-service' that's a big part of any AVN. I'm committed to delivering an experience that satisfies on both fronts, and I will try to learn to get the balance right.
Regarding my personal struggles, they have indeed impacted the development. The past period has been particularly tough, with internal battles, family stuff and emotional turmoil. I'm on a path to recovery now and more determined to complete this project, which now means everything to me since this will be my main job from now on.
For the update's timeline, some day at December is the goal. The scale of the work is significant, with over 500 images and 12 animations already completed. The animations alone, ranging from 50 to 60 images each, add up to a substantial number. I'm close to finishing this part but still have around 200 renders left for the revamped chapters.
The idea of creating an exclusive supporter walkthrough is on hold too. It requires changing established code, which I'm not fully equipped to handle right now. I want to avoid forcing players to restart the game, so I'm treading carefully here.
I apologize sincerely for the delay and the emotional rollercoaster this might have caused. Your patience and support have been incredible, and I can't thank you enough for sticking with me and "Hard to Love".
YUKANA
Who knows what kind of skin it is and what model mixed with Isabella?
Isabella(hardTL)test1.png

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 3102035

Hi everyone,
YUKANA
Well, we did in a round about way ask for it by saying the two chapters don't gel, but with already infrequent updates now a rework... not to mention the ex being shown for a few renders and no explanation what that was all about we have to wait to return to that point as well to find out... Patience is a virtue I guess so good luck and hopefully updates can become a little more streamlined. It will be interesting to see what happens hoping all goes well as the development continues.

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 3102035

Hi everyone,
YUKANA
I don't really care about sex scenes I stopped playing the game because my choices in season 1 didn't carry over to season 2

basically, when I rejected a character in season 1 they were not rejected in season 2

and personally, I think sex scenes should only happen if they make sense from a story point of view

Jul 28, 2023
I was wondering why everyone was shitting on the girls in season 2 but after starting it I get it.
Literally everyone is being so fucking horrible to each other it's kind of crazy.
Isabella is the only one who's being somewhat reasonable even if the story treats her as if she's as bad as everyone else. The girls in this game really are hard to love lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Porthas and yandex

fast_learner

Dec 27, 2023
View attachment 2199418

Overview:
Near-death experience usually forces many people to reminisce about their past, bright and happy memories. So does MC, reliving his most brilliant memory - his first love. And with old wounds still open and new yet to heal, Main Character is forced to go back to his parental house and his old dysfunctional family. Being stuck there, fighting demons of past and present, he wonders about love. Why did the girl he loved abandon him and their love child? Has she ever loved him? Is she alive and still remembers him? Should he move on and try to establish something new with someone else? Maybe with a woman he always looked up to? Or with his partners or friends? Someone else entirely? Or should he focus the rest of his life on raising his daughter right? Follow the MC on his paths of uncovering truths and fixing mistakes as he tries to sort out his love life and protect his daughter in Hard to Love.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: Qori Gaming - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.062
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Due to the changes and updates in Ren'Py, there might be errors when loading savegames.
If that happens, please use the automatic savegames, which seem to be unaffected by this issue.

DOWNLOAD
SEASON 2

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

SEASON 1
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (Season 2) - (Season 1)

Extras: WT Mod - Fan Sigs - Multi mod -
German Translation

jkgkghg thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1879231 View attachment 1879180 View attachment 1879214 View attachment 1879183 View attachment 1879210 View attachment 1879197 View attachment 1879189 View attachment 1879228 View attachment 2600877 View attachment 2600876 View attachment 2600865 View attachment 2600867 View attachment 2600874 View attachment 2600872 View attachment 2600866 View attachment 2600864 View attachment 2600868 View attachment 2600870 View attachment 2600871
when the next season will come?? why don't you guys use AI for fast game development like animations and pictures >/<

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
how can i find game who have this kind of quality and story ??
Try - My Lover My Bully - (or whatever it was called)

Its writing is very nearly as exaggerated, in someways, more unbelievable and contrived but overall just as much unfiltered utter garbage as this one.

It, too, has some clinically insane ladies, but I must warn you, every single human female isn't completely insane, unlike this game.

MC is very nearly as unlikeable as this one. Like I said about the writing MC too, in someways worse than this one, but in others better. For example, if you're particularly fond of the way this MC cannot for the life of him string together two fucking words, instead spinelessly goes "I.. I..I", "Uhm.. Uuh... Uhm" then you will be disappointed. But if it's narcissism and absolute garbage personality combining to create a male who is somehow desired by all females, you're after, then it might be slightly better than this one.

As far as renders goes, it uses HS but don't let that discourage you. Visual appeal is the single disease ridden, crumpled leg that game barely stands on, just like this one.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes