ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm bout 15 mins in the 2nd season and i'm thinking i'm so glad i'm not paying for this. 2nd season the camera angles is weird they don't focus on the ppl that are talking and when they do it's on a body part not the face and when it is on the face it's like only part of the face and some times it's focused on weird shit like a dragonfly or something so damn dumb and Amber went from being kinda of a bitch to a total bitch. First season her and MC was kinda bonding now she acts like she hates him, I don't get what the dev is going for here but hell make the characters a little more likeble. And make the MC more likeble as well sheez.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Wish he would update his SS page too. Seems like only Patreon got the dev update. Unless I can't see it since I unsubbed. I can see patreon as a lurker though.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Wish he would update his SS page too. Seems like only Patreon got the dev update. Unless I can't see it since I unsubbed. I can see patreon as a lurker though.
I haven't seen a recent patreon post by the dev. Last progress/update on discord was 21st Nov and patreon 20th Nov. Dev seems to have gone comms silent since people persuaded them to do a re-write/re-work. Probably about to drop my patreon as I don't mind waiting for updates if they're a decent size but no comms is a huge red flag.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I haven't seen a recent patreon post by the dev. Last progress/update on discord was 21st Nov and patreon 20th Nov. Dev seems to have gone comms silent since people persuaded them to do a re-write/re-work. Probably about to drop my patreon as I don't mind waiting for updates if they're a decent size but no comms is a huge red flag.
Yeah personally I stop my support if I see no post in a month. I pay monthly so I require at least a monthly sign of life from the dev. But I noticed that lots of patrons don't care and can stay sub for months or years without any news...

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
No the dev already said they are reworking the transition from chapter 1 to chapter 2 so it makes more sense as of right now it's pretty incoherent what happened between the two.
But dev also said that update will be here by December and it's half of Februrary, yet the last post on patreon is the one about rewriting, the same you're talking about. Posted in November. So yeah, looks like case of abandonement.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah the thing is the wrightig made perfect sense, it was just generic and not very good and a bit bloated, I think the dev just took light criticism way to hard. Trying to give fans/critics what they think they want is never a winning strategy, make your game and take feedback that you agree with and makes sense to you because most of it is just sneaky snakes trying to trick you into making an ntr game instead of a hatem/incest game. Maybe that petition has something to do with it?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah the thing is the wrightig made perfect sense, it was just generic and not very good and a bit bloated, I think the dev just took light criticism way to hard. Trying to give fans/critics what they think they want is never a winning strategy, make your game and take feedback that you agree with and makes sense to you because most of it is just sneaky snakes trying to trick you into making an ntr game instead of a hatem/incest game. Maybe that petition has something to do with it?
The writing made sense for season 1. But for season 2 it just went off the rails hard.
Every single girl in the game just went full bipolar, psychopathic, crazy, and all of that could switch inbetween just a scene and they never had the same range of emotions for the next.
The statement you made about people trying to finess NTR into the game is just wildly outlandish and absolutely without basis.
She went awol long before the petition on patreon started going around and she did express her intent to rewrite the game cause it took such a bad turn and the criticism was just all about how the girls acted super weird.

Sep 3, 2020
The writing made sense for season 1. But for season 2 it just went off the rails hard.
Every single girl in the game just went full bipolar, psychopathic, crazy, and all of that could switch inbetween just a scene and they never had the same range of emotions for the next.
The statement you made about people trying to finess NTR into the game is just wildly outlandish and absolutely without basis.
She went awol long before the petition on patreon started going around and she did express her intent to rewrite the game cause it took such a bad turn and the criticism was just all about how the girls acted super weird.
Haven't played the game in a long time, but I remember that the MC was an ass with no redeeming

qualities it's one thing to make a flawed character nothing's wrong with that but you still have to show

some redeeming qualities and humanize them and the choices you made in season 1 don't carry over to

season 2

and who tells their entire explicit backstory to somebody?

they just met a especially their daughter's best friend

and it's also the same best friend that instantly falls in love with the MC at the beginning

for No Good Reason

Reactions: MrD812 and MrTrue

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mentioned the ntr thing in a more general sense, where commonly criticism is intended to brow beat what a person wants into a game, people wanted the characters to act differently would be more apt. But the characters being insane was part of the charm to me.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes