micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'll be honest, Ive been kind of meh on this game since the time skip as I dont really like the model for the sister. Really only in this anymore for the Isabella content, and the recent updates make it seem we are 2 years away from anything with her. Think This is going on the the extended backburner now as I really dont like any of the characters anymore.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Saves not working again .lol
Not sure about OEM (unmodded) but I've been able to load all of my last SanchoMod saves from v061 inside v062 (I just now finished pre-porting the mod and checking for initial bugs). So, saves from v061 should be fine, prior will most certainly rollback or get an error from the new "showNoise"/"hideNoise" image effects which are new code in 062.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well the ending was shall we say ... you're really gonna fucking tease us like that ... :LOL: assholes

jk jk .. love your game

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Okay, it's official, Amber is fucking mental. She can't even remember the pounding she recently received:
v0.062
View attachment 2906368

Sure Amber, 'cause this never happened during the very last update:
v0.061
View attachment 2906372

How quickly they forget... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it seems as writing is al over the place lately...not sure if that is intentional or just mistakes by the dev:unsure:
Apart Amber and her "memory", there is Isabel and her "issues" with MC, then Nanami which cant be rejected obviously, and so on.

Reactions: karumi56

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah it seems as writing is al over the place lately...not sure if that is intentional or just mistakes by the dev:unsure:
Apart Amber and her "memory", there is Isabel and her "issues" with MC, then Nanami which cant be rejected obviously, and so on.
naww dude Amber is a psycho :LOL: i love it :love:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
The update plays like the dev took the variables/flags, put them in a blender, and served them up as a "fresh" drink. Sadly I'm not a fan of toilet water. I'll probably be putting this one aside for a bit until things under the hood get a little TLC and the game plays more coherently.

As an aside, I also had save game issues with the vanilla game; I had to go back 3-4 saves before I found one that would load.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As an aside, I also had save game issues with the vanilla game; I had to go back 3-4 saves before I found one that would load.
It's gonna be a thing this update. The new "i-patch" coding update literally changed over a thousand lines of dialogue that were working under text replacement via CPU and now is triggered by variables instead... not a fan personally, not at all. Let the computer do the work and if it ain't broken, don't fix it. But that's me venting again...

Reactions: karumi56

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's gonna be a thing this update. The new "i-patch" coding update literally changed over a thousand lines of dialogue that were working under text replacement via CPU and now is triggered by variables instead... not a fan personally, not at all. Let the computer do the work and if it ain't broken, don't fix it. But that's me venting again...
you can do it .. we have faith in you :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those running unmodded, here's the first few choices walkthrough of v062 Update and how they provide outcomes:
1693942403816.png
You need 3+ IsaTalk points to be awarded IsaRelp(+4), and if you fucked up last update and pissed her off it'll also award you "forgiveness". Here's the choices that award positive IsaTalk points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you fail the point challenge then you will be awarded IsaRelp(-4).

See, I help unmodded folks too!

Edit: The attached pic is not yet coded by me. I'm writing the dynamic ChoiceGuide for it now to take into account how many points you have and if "foregiveness" award is applicable or not, etc. So, disregard the blank guide in the pic for now. It'll end up looking something like this:
1693943391272.png

Edit #2: Final coded menus see here.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Uhm. Doesn't load the old saves....
With vanilla you're likely going to. See post above here. In SanchoMod, oddly enough, all my personal saves from the last update are loading up including the mod's "AutoSave" files (I was shocked tbh).

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes