SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hey just curious is were planning on continuing the story or is this full redo game.
Yes, once episode 5 comes out, episode 3 just came out, so episode 5 probably next week sometime.

• Future Episodes: Subsequent episodes are already rendered and will be released over the coming weeks, requiring only programming and minor script modifications.
------------------------------------------

Is junk 2 bit re work , cause developer mind cant progress the plot forward , and prefer to take the excuse of me making the old parts ... PUUUF. HE is twin with the dev of love and temptxtioxn ?

ldkjflkdsfjdlksjfsdlkfjlksdjflkdsjflkdsjflksdjflkdsjflkdsjflkdsjfljdslkfjldksjfldksjflkdsjflkdsjlfkjdslkfjdlsk

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT for Hard To Love v0.21

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also adds mod options for better choices, AS PER ME.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Workupload -
Updated to v0.21 remake, now it's just WT mod :BootyTime:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sad but very very awesome update .... this vn is climbing the list of my top 10 really fast :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So the Remake has the Ai Art and the Original Season 1 and 2 not. Alright, my "Hard to Love" Folder on my Hard drive goes to the "abandoned" Folder since I don't play any Games with Ai Art.

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
i don't like character faces in remake. In previous non AI renders, faces looked many times more attractive, natural, alive. This AI filter makes faces too much fake and empty, lifeless, i would say even monstrous in some way.

the overall quality in remake is better. Lighting, bodies, skin look better in many cases (still, in some renders worse). The faces are a biggest problem, they look bad in most cases, they also differ from render to render, even with the same composition and lighting, this completely kills the sense of integrity of the character.

it will be a good game if the author can fix the faces back to their original (non AI) shape while maintaining the overall improved quality of the renders

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
i don't like character faces in remake. In previous non AI renders, faces looked many times more attractive, natural, alive. This AI filter makes faces too much fake and empty, lifeless, i would say even monstrous in some way.

the overall quality in remake is better. Lighting, bodies, skin look better in many cases (still, in some renders worse). The faces are a biggest problem, they look bad in most cases, they also differ from render to render, even with the same composition and lighting, this completely kills the sense of integrity of the character.

it will be a good game if the author can fix the faces back to their original (non AI) shape while maintaining the overall improved quality of the renders
Don't suggest that after finishing the remake of all the content that was already done, he'll start over by making a demake.

Wasn't the idea of this remake to improve the writing and the script? I'm finding the text, especially in this update, to be on the same level as the original.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnsena

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't suggest that after finishing the remake of all the content that was already done, he'll start over by making a demake.

Wasn't the idea of this remake to improve the writing and the script? I'm finding the text, especially in this update, to be on the same level as the original.

• Transition to a new client with enhanced performance and stability.
  • Introduction of an integrated walkthrough system (available for higher-tier players).
  • Addition of a dynamic stat window for all love interests, unlocking as you interact with them.
  • Implementation of an achievements system.
  • Reduction of variables for a more straightforward gameplay experience.
  • Near-total rewrite of the game with significant re-rendering and improvements.

• New Features for All Players: The game now includes a stat window displaying all love interests, which unlock as you meet or interact with them for the first time. Players can also unlock achievements. Variables have been reduced for simplicity. Detailed explanations are available in the HELP section of the game.
  • Extensive Rewrite and Improvement: The game has undergone a near-total rewrite, with significant re-rendering and enhancements. Episode 2 consists of 90% new scenes.

nytwing

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone point me in the right direction, never played the game soooo do I start with the remake now or play season 1?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Can someone point me in the right direction, never played the game soooo do I start with the remake now or play season 1?
It's better to just play the Remake. There's no point in playing the original, which will be included in the Remake. If you play the original, you'll end up getting 'SPOILERS' for the Remake. If you only play the Remake, you'll enjoy it much more. It's better not to even see how the original was.

nytwing

Feb 23, 2020
It's better to just play the Remake. There's no point in playing the original, which will be included in the Remake. If you play the original, you'll end up getting 'SPOILERS' for the Remake. If you only play the Remake, you'll enjoy it much more. It's better not to even see how the original was.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes